I Hate all these Whack 1 Hit Wonder People (cant call em rappers)

emac291

Banned
-MIMS
-JIBBS
-YOUNG BERG
-HURRICANE CHRIS
-YOUNG JOC
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY
-SOULJA BOY

help me name some more

P.S.: When NAS says hip hop is dead is talking bout this!

PLIES (or however you spell his name would be in there too)

DAMN i all these whack people cant rap!!!! its like they can get any esse out the streets now give him some bs lyrics or a 2 step dance and suddenly ppl r onthe jock!!!

^^ you could've just edited the original post rather than post on your own post.....but yes, they're terrible.....and its spelled yung joc not young.peace.

Originally Posted by EMac291

-MIMS
-JIBBS
-YOUNG BERG
-HURRICANE CHRIS
-YOUNG JOC
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY
-SOULJA BOY

help me name some more

P.S.: When NAS says hip hop is dead is talking bout this!$*@@%%$

They'd stay that way if you stop bringin them up I havent heard anything about MIMS or Rich Boy and especially Young Berg since they came on thescene(granted I dont watch BET, MTV and barely listen to the radio like Hot 97 n Power 105) they were barely flavor of the months. You're just bringingthem back to ppls attention with this thread. Soulja Boy will be on his way out soon, H Chris too.

Yung Joc may not he's on Bad boy and Diddy can make him release another album anytime he wants to go splurging on something so expect him to see more ofhim one year again

smokin.gif

^ya i forgot about that editing button

^haha n i dont really care how u spell their names

I think you're misimformed as to what a one hit wonder really is...

You can't catagorize someone as a one hit wonder until its proven that they can't make another hit..some guys on your list(plies Yung joc soulja boylil boosie) already had more than one hit and the rest just came out this year so they haven't even had a chance 2 get to the 2nd hit yet..

Also,never judge a book by its cover or a rapper by his single. Its obvious you do that because not all of those rappers belong grouped together as"wack"...

Mims actually has a couple of good songs on his album

Where I Belong
It's Alright
Without You
Purple Popcorn (Outro)

Where I Belong is the best track IMO but the others are fairly good. The rest of the album is horrendous.

Im not gonna front and act like most of those artists are not mostly wack, but Lil Boosie and Rich Boy are legit. Even Yung Joc comes correct on his featuresand his first cd had some bangers. But yes Hurricane Chris, Soulja Boy, Mims, Jibbs are all horrible.

Originally Posted by EMac291

-MIMS
-JIBBS
-YOUNG BERG
-HURRICANE CHRIS
-YOUNG JOC
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY
-SOULJA BOY

help me name some more

P.S.: When NAS says hip hop is dead is talking bout this!

Do you mean everyone that had a hit this year? Because that's what it looks like.
Unfortunately this is what hip hop has been reduced to. I remember when hip hop was a culture, now it's just another genre.

I completely stopped checking for hip hop, I had kept hope for Jay, and even Wu tang and those albums disappointed, now I have been reduced to bumpingbrazilian reggae and other foreign music.....I'll stop my rant.

Joc's album (Hustlenomics) is cool. His first one was hot too, so i don't know why he on the list. Oh and Lil Boosie is straight in my book too.

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Joc's album (Hustlenomics) is cool. His first one was hot too, so i don't know why he on the list. Oh and Lil Boosie is straight in my book too.

I aint heard Hustlenomics in fulol yet, but "Cut Throat" gives Joc a pass to me.
pimp.gif

And Boosie my dude too, if you liked Cash Money, you should like him.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCage202

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

-RICH BOY
indifferent.gif

** turns on Lets Get This Paper**

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"Boy Looka Here"...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Boy Stop! I gotta disagree with that one Johnny. "Let'sGet This Paper" is SERIOUS tho.

indifferent.gif
if they don't stop showin this "Red Monkey Jeans"clown.. you rockin Jordache in the vid lil N', everything about your "swag" or lack thereof is 8 years past due. Atleast these "Get itBig" clowns got a nice track, this N' is just trash!.. AND THEY SHOW THIS GARBAGE ALL DAY.

indifferent.gif
Take Boosie off that list.

laugh.gif
That song is my @*+%...

And I was sayin' that @*+% for weeks - see a fatty walk by like, "Boi looka here!"
laugh.gif

It's Aluh-bamuh

pimp.gif

Yep, time to put the trees down. I'm starin at that like, "oh he must be muslim and that's muslim talk", then my neice was like, "why hespell Alabama like that!?

I'm over here talkin bout "aloo-bamoo" SMH @ me. I'ma take that L.

-HURRICANE CHRIS
-LIL BOOZIE
-RICH BOY

indifferent.gif
These there rappers are far from wack, youdidn't even give them time. And last time I checked Hurricane Chris had 2 hits and with Playa's Rock he might have another one. You obviously don'tknow what a one hit wonder is.

Back
Top Bottom