I hate you Boston, it's not fair.

First off, I'm from Cleveland. Heartbreak city. I love my Browns, Cavs and Indians. The Browns have the most loyal fans and the most in number but havenever even BEEN to a Super Bowl.
Now
Redsox-world champs
Celtics-5-0
Patriots 8-0
indifferent.gif

your Cavs just came off of an NBA Finals appearance while the Celtics came off of a franchise high 18 game losing streak last season......Also, the only reasonBoston got Allen, Garnett, Posey, etc, is because of how much that organization loves Pierce...I guess they didn't want another Kobe trade fiasco in Bostonwith Pierce.....All it took was for him to say he wanted out if they were not going to improve once.......Ainge went to work
laugh.gif

Seahawks
Mariners
Trail Blazers (Things are looking much better)
Super Sonics

Hmmmm. Cleveland is not alone... At least my Beavers have won back-to-back NCAA Titles in Baseball!

The Celtics have a lot of pressure to win a title in a couple of years because if they don't then they're screwed for the future.

aside from the Celtics of the 60's and 80's....this city has lived in misery for 86 years.....i think the city/region was due for sports success......

As a Yankee, Knicks, Rangers, Giants fan, I cant hate Boston teams anymore, just gotta respect them.

*Delonte*Bassy*Wally*Tony*Gomes*Perk*Big Al*Pierce*G2*Theo*Rondo*
Time to upgrade that sig homie.

I was thinking about that the other day though. The Red Sox just won the championship, and the Pats and Celtics are undefeated so far in their respectiveseasons.

it'd be nice if we had a NFL team here in los angeles... those sports fans in boston are pretty damn lucky...

The Browns have the most loyal fans and the most in number but have never even BEEN to a Super Bowl.

In order for a Browns team to go and win a Super Bowl, they must relocate and change their name.
roll.gif

just look at the bay area right now. at least the browns are doin pretty well

49ers/raiders=
alien.gif
alien.gif

cal bears=could easily still be undefeated but we have 4 losses that were lost in the final qtr
eyes.gif

warriors=0-5 nuff said
A's/Giants=no playoffs

give credit to mchale, underneath the expensive suit is a green shirt. garnett should have stayed in minnesota.

twins - looks like were's going to lose hunter
timberwolves - just horrible now
vikings - just give us a decent quarterback, bolinger should play during friday nights with the kiddies.

Back
Top Bottom