I have a disease. (PICS)

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I find the backside of a woman to stir a kind of primal rage inside me. I mean a very dangerous animal instinct the type that likes to pound flesh and pull hair....

tired.gif

"Youuuuu are not alonnnnnne"

roll.gif

I have seen WAY worse.

Most board members lack the "length" to understand the greatness of a big butt.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

I have seen WAY worse.

grin.gif

That's why you gotta get your Moses on. Aint no thang.

those chicks are
busted.jpg

especially that chick in black showing .. ??? .. *%% is she showing .. that thing is just nasty!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

I have seen WAY worse.

grin.gif

That's why you gotta get your Moses on. Aint no thang.
??????
I have no idea what that means.

smash. dont let these fools tell you not.
think of it like this.

while they post; you getting it in.

you didn't say anything about wifey. so beat.

dudes keep talking about faces, it sounds like OP ain't trying to put her in a position where he will have to see her face.

i suffer from this disease also.

If she got just as much in the front as in the back its not a good look. In this case, its not a good look.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I find the backside of a woman to stir a kind of primal rage inside me. I mean a very dangerous animal instinct the type that likes to pound flesh and pull hair.... anyway this young lady

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...iendID=9125279&albumID=65542&imageID=50840749 has been in and out of my interest due to the fact I was in a relationship. The relationship is over and now I'm kinda in ground and pound mode interestingly I find myself only wanting to pound ladies with plump rearends and not the intelligent sophisticated exotic type I usual like. This chick's face is rather strong if you catch my drift but the other end may be to big and sloppy for some but she reminds me of a certain performer that goes by Cherokee.... Your opinions will not in anyway shape or form determine mine but does antone else have this disease?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that whole paragraph had me rolling, but yea fam i feel you..

Yall lucky, man i envy this, shawty i would smash and say thank you its been an honor and pleasure indeed.

Back
Top Bottom