I have a serious question for you

If you knew someone had an incurable std, would you still sleep with them using protection? This person straight up told you they had an std.

I wouldn't. I don't care if you laminate your whole body and then put a huge condom over yourself, not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by jawn piece

yea dude just get down with him

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why you askin this question like you need validation, then say "I wouldn't!" to "clear the air" that you're not contemplating it.You're exposed.

10fxawz.gif

There are people that will say yes
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jawn piece

yea dude just get down with him
roll.gif
I love that NT always thinks posts have multiple meanings.

is not that the risk everyone takes when they take home a broad from the club or some girl you don't know very well?

the only difference is psychological...so GET OVER IT

Originally Posted by DomNator27

is not that the risk everyone takes when they take home a broad from the club or some girl you don't know very well?

the only difference is psychological...so GET OVER IT

10fxawz.gif

Kinda depends on the STD.
For example Herpes is not curable, it can only be treated.
Something like eighty something percent of the population has at least one form of Herpes. If you smashed a decent number of girls chances are at least one ofthem could have had this STD.

Its all about protection and educating yourself man.

Originally Posted by Diego

Kinda depends on the STD.
For example Herpes is not curable, it can only be treated.
Something like eighty something percent of the population has at least one form of Herpes. If you smashed a decent number of girls chances are at least one of them could have had this STD.

Its all about protection and educating yourself man.
false, herpes is ENTIRELY CURABLE. However, the cure has been masked by the companies that earn money off of treatment. I can assure you it is curable.

Back
Top Bottom