I have a stalker.....

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

creepydude.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I know the person, but I don't know her all like that.
just put it in her mouth.............unless shes really really really fugly
sick.gif

or its the geico money thing dressed up like her

Originally Posted by Rafool

Reminds me of the Nter who said some mafia type dudes were stalking him and helicopters were flying outside his house, he had lost his job, etc......

Don't remember his whole story though....
laugh.gif
I remember that guy. I wonder what happened to him...

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by Rafool

Reminds me of the Nter who said some mafia type dudes were stalking him and helicopters were flying outside his house, he had lost his job, etc......

Don't remember his whole story though....
laugh.gif
I remember that guy. I wonder what happened to him...
laugh.gif
Me too. Maybe it was really R.I.P. for him. Let's now have a moment of silence
tired.gif

The girl is built like garbage....I would show pics, but I don't know her name....and I don't know where to get any pics of her.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Originally Posted by j671

RIP...your gonna get koby'ed

I just saw you spell it like that in another post - it's Kobe, not Koby.
does it matter????you got the point didnt you?lol

Primavera Vills wrote:
The girl is built like garbage....I would show pics, but I don't know her name....and I don't know where to get any pics of her.

Recyclable or trash?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

the fat janet jackson from friday?
laugh.gif

man...get your girlfriend or your female friend, a sister or a girl cousin to regulate on the beast

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Primavera Vills wrote:

Recyclable or trash?

Like raccoon's delight....creepy style with a short ponytail and she's like 5'11. Everywhere I turn, I see this girl, and it'sreally trippin' me out. Every time I catch a glimpse of her, she turns the other way and walks away.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Take her on a date, and make yourself unattractive and very obnoxious.

That's a horrible suggestion
laugh.gif
. I'm not shallow or anything, but it's more than a coincidence that I spot this girl damn near anywhere I go. I think she'd try to kill me or somethin', and I'm not gonna swing on a girl..........if there's any walls around tho, she'll know whattime it is
nerd.gif

Naw but for real, she's creepy as hell. I seriously don't feel comfortable, and what makes it worse, is that I've noticed this for the past 3weeks, and I've been to a lot of places since then. She just struck me as a stalker the other day when I saw her at Fuel and Fuddle, she came in like 3minutes after I did......by herself.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

You just reminded me of something...

Yo, way off topic. But....

Why the hell were they playing this theme (the undertaker theme) at the Rockets game last night? Someone knew that Rockets were bout to get murked lmaooooo..

Back
Top Bottom