I have an honest question

So, I have seen Friday at least 1,000 times. And I STILL have no idea what this means.
Red: "Man, if it was ya'll I would have helped ya'll"

Craig: "What about that time you choked me and smoke backyard?"

What the hell does this mean? 
laugh.gif

Me and my girl have had silly debates about this 
roll.gif

the correct line is "What about the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?"

Referringto D-Bo choking Craig in smokeys backyard, red didn't help him then, but expects to receive help now from a similar fate

double entendre.

Originally Posted by megatron

the correct line is "What about the time he tried to choke me in Smoke's backyard?"

Referringto D-Bo choking Craig in smokeys backyard, red didn't help him then, but expects to receive help now from a similar fate

double entendre.

this

A better question is what does Craig say when he trip Smokey walking to his house? Sounds like remember this

Originally Posted by Cuffy

A better question is what does Craig say when he trip Smokey walking to his house? Sounds like remember this
yeah he said "remember this"

kinda like "remember this old game/trick" thats all.

you dudes need better speakers
he said remember this ......as in you remember this trick/game

It took my a good 15 times seeing this movie until I saw that when Craig was on the phone with his girl at the beginning of the movie she had a dude in her bed

Originally Posted by ColdCity

you dudes need better speakers
word there's nothing confusing about that movie at all

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It took my a good 15 times seeing this movie until I saw that when Craig was on the phone with his girl at the beginning of the movie she had a dude in her bed
eek.gif
 is this true?

I never noticed and i seen this movie fiddy leven times.
tired.gif
 at myself

eek.gif
 just looked on youtube...damn never noticed that...

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

eek.gif
 just looked on youtube...damn never noticed that...

roll.gif
I just noticed that and that picture of Craig on her nightstand

Originally Posted by MonStar1

eek.gif
 is this true?

I never noticed and i seen this movie fiddy leven times.
tired.gif
 at myself

eek.gif
 Me either..

MIND = BLOWN

Spoiler [+]

Well at least I wasn't the only NTers that didn't notice that..

Back
Top Bottom