I have an interview for Hollister Co. in 1 hours! EDIT: just got back. go to page 2.

Yo you wont like working there. All my friends who did HATED it. They schedule you like on-call, meaning they call you when they want you to come in. You mightget 10 hours a week if you're lucky, and it'll most likely be in the morning. You dont get paid !!%+. The customers are always rude (must be a rule forany retail job, tho).

But, if you absolutely need a job, go for it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Yo you wont like working there. All my friends who did HATED it. They schedule you like on-call, meaning they call you when they want you to come in. You might get 10 hours a week if you're lucky, and it'll most likely be in the morning. You dont get paid !!%+. The customers are always rude (must be a rule for any retail job, tho).

But, if you absolutely need a job, go for it
ohwell.gif

my girl worked here, this was before we even went out an she said the samething

they call you for work like your per diem............the pay sucks and the hours suck. exactly what 18key said.

an yea you get no hours and they just call random? wth is that?

tell them your soccer team depended on you to take the last PK in Shootouts...they will hire you on the spot!

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Tell them you don't expect anything more than minimum wage, you enjoy folding clothes, and enjoy the company of 12-15 year olds. You'll get the job

laugh.gif

you dont really have to dress up for real.
i had an interview and was offered a job too. decided not to take it cause i didn't want to work retail and had other offers

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Hugo

going to ask me what is diversity and why is it important
Diversity is all different kinds of skinny white people, maybe 3 black people, who dress like teenagers from California. It's super duper important because if were not diverse like that, this earth would be, like, so uglay.

So many kids been wearing hollister in the dmv area. I dont think its a mainly white thing anymore, atleast when i was in high school. I dont notice it to muchin college though.

for the dependent thing just make up something about playing in a team sport where you were the team captain or oldest. I see you already left though so w/e.

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Hugo

going to ask me what is diversity and why is it important
Diversity is all different kinds of skinny white people, maybe 3 black people, who dress like teenagers from California. It's super duper important because if were not diverse like that, this earth would be, like, so uglay.

So many kids been wearing hollister in the dmv area. I dont think its a mainly white thing anymore, atleast when i was in high school. I dont notice it to much in college though.

for the dependent thing just make up something about playing in a team sport where you were the team captain or oldest. I see you already left though so w/e.
I didn't say only white people wear Hollister. I meant it's no secret they have a preference for the "models" at their stores.

Originally Posted by Frijolero

where 5 different polos at the same time with all the collars popped.

gel your hair,

wear a puka shell necklace

a livestrong wristband

flip flops

and ripped up jeans.

whatever you do, do not show signs of being an independent person.

They only want to hire sheeple.

If possible make it seem like it's your favorite store and you plan on spending all your paychecks there on payday.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Too bad its the truth.

Originally Posted by infamousod

my brother is working part time there, he wouldn't if he had the choice but he can't find anything else while in school.

what's funny is Abercrombie & Fitch (parent company of Hollister) settled on a lawsuit a few years ago for only putting pretty, blond white kids out front (ones that look like models in their catalogs) while hiding minorities in the back folding clothes (like my hispanic brother). They settled cause they knew they were going to lose, and it seems they still continue to do this. so if you're a minority I hope you enjoy working in the stock room.
I have noticed this also...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Tell them you don't expect anything more than minimum wage, you enjoy folding clothes, and enjoy the company of 12-15 year olds. You'll get the job

laugh.gif

i just came back from the interview, there was like 5 females and 1 dude there for the interview too
indifferent.gif
he interviewed everyone in the same time. he wantseveryone to wear either flops or vans if you work there
indifferent.gif
and you are right about the calling thing for work. last but not least he said you will get min.wage which is...6.55! F that wth i was getting 16 in my last job...wth 6.55
smh.gif
he said his going to call in a week if you get the job. but omg i cant believehe had the balls to tell everyone that you will be getting 6.55! im shocked. i think a fast food restuarant get more. dear goodness!

lol why all the hate, the guy gets to work around a bunch of hot girls all day and a few hot ones that come in and buy clothes plus its an easy job

oh damn, thought you knew it was a group interview and minimum wage. that's their M.O.

you also get a pretty bad discount. it's really not a great place to work, but it is a great place to pick up female co-workers.

yea, i was like
happy.gif
throughtout the whole interview and when he was doneand said how much they pay i went like
happy.gif
smile.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Everytime someone I know works at Hollister they average like 8 hours a week. Good luck with that man.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

$6.55 is better than $0.00
$0.00 on NT > $6.55 to have to wear what Hollister says while you work for #*!@!! pay

laugh.gif
what you expect to be getting 10/hr ?

its a high school job, them kids dont know any better

Originally Posted by doosta45

laugh.gif
what you expect to be getting 10/hr ?

its a high school job, them kids dont know any better
ehh atleast 7.50 and everyone there that applied is in college.
ohwell.gif

But good job on getting the job dude its better than nothing.

I'm pretty sure you'll find something better later on.

Back
Top Bottom