I have never asked for donations before, but please help Save me and my girlfriend's cat. He needs emergency surgery.

Saw you met your goal but donated a little extra just in case. Hope everything works out alright

Saw you met your goal but donated a little extra just in case. Hope everything works out alright

Thank you! I truly appreciate it.

Thank you so much to everyone who has been supportive.

I’ll keep you all updated !

Last edited:
Alright, so Jameson was able to go home today.
So far 2,221 has been spent between everything And exhausted every extra penny we had available with a little bit of help from family as well. He hasn’t had the surgery that the vet originally told us he would need. At this point they are saying that he is currently okay, but could reblock between now and the next week basically and we have to keep an extremely close eye on him and he could still require further surgery.

As far as the GFM, as of now we aren’t doing anything with it to be prepared in case the surgery still does need to happen. We are both insanely grateful for everyone who has shown any type of support.
If you donated and would like a refund, we are more than happy to give it and won’t hold it against anyone who does. At this point we are taking it day by day and keeping a very close eye on him. We wanted to be transparent about everything going on with everyone who has donated.
Thank you all again, and if you want a refund now, please let me know, if you’re okay with it sitting in the GFM for the time being, we will update you when we are in the clear or if he requires further medical attention.

Last edited:
Alright, so Jameson was able to go home today.
So far 2,221 has been spent between everything And exhausted every extra penny we had available with a little bit of help from family as well. He hasn’t had the surgery they the vet originally told us he would need. At this point they are saying that he is currently okay, but could reblock between now and the next week basically and we have to keep an extremely close eye on him and he could still require further surgery.

As far as the GFM, as of now we aren’t doing anything with it to be prepared in case the surgery still does need to happen. We are both insanely grateful for everyone who has shown any type of support.
If you donated and would like a refund, we are more than happy to give it and won’t hold it against anyone who does. At this point we are taking it day by day and keeping a very close eye on him. We wanted to be transparent about everything going on with everyone who has donated.
Thank you all again, and if you want a refund now, please let me know, if you’re okay with it sitting in the GFM for the time being, we will update you when we are in the clear or if he requires further medical attention.
Bro can you pay it forward to my GFM? Serious.

Bro can you pay it forward to my GFM? Serious.

Do you mean donating to you as well? DM and as soon as this transfer I did between my bank accounts posts (should be tomorrow, I’ll donate)

If you mean the entire GFM, I’m not sure how it works as I’ve never used it before, but if we can, I would be more than happy to pay whatever it will allow us forward. Like I said, we need to give it a week or so before we are in the clear but I’ll keep you updated.

DM me your GFM though, either way I’ll donate once this transfer clears and then if we can do more I absolutely will. If people didn’t want refunds, we wanted to pay it forward to a good cause.

Last edited:
Wanted to share this update from today. At this point, way more than the GFM goal
Has been accrued in bills. So to the NTers who didn’t want to be supportive and wanted to accuse us of trying to “come up,” please enjoy being miserable somewhere else.

50A37C37-639B-4D60-AFE0-750DE40AEF89.jpeg

847DC0C7-8756-42CB-8E58-030A47B18F25.jpeg

50D5FAAF-A212-45B7-B062-F149453C25FE.jpeg

Wanted to share this update from today. At this point, way more than the GFM goal
Has been accrued in bills. So to the NTers who didn’t want to be supportive and wanted to accuse us of trying to “come up,” please enjoy being miserable somewhere else.

50A37C37-639B-4D60-AFE0-750DE40AEF89.jpeg

847DC0C7-8756-42CB-8E58-030A47B18F25.jpeg

50D5FAAF-A212-45B7-B062-F149453C25FE.jpeg

WHAT HAVE THE LIBS DONE TO JAMESON? LIBS ARE FINISHED ONCE #4COALSMEN ARRIVE ON DA SCENE.

Everyone. I just wanted to publicly thank cragmatic cragmatic

Even during this tough time, he took the time to donate to my gofundme. NT truly cares.

I may create a thread near the end of the month if I contionue to struggle and my GFM doesnt move. Real talk. NT is da homies

Poor cat. Sucks seeing your pet strapped up at the vet like that.

I had a dog that was dribbling urine like you described. Ended up being a tumor pressing against his bladder and it was curtains.

Glad to hear it's not as serious and the prognosis is positive.

I mean you asking US for money, shoot I got questions for YOU

So how long you and your gf been together?

You ain’t got no job? Side hustle? There isn’t financing available for the surgery? Payment plan?

Her parents don’t wanna chip in?

Your parents dont wanna chip in?

what made you come here to the sneaker community and ask for money for your girlfriends cat?

How old are you, how old is your gf?

cmon b cragmatic cragmatic

get yo money

Back
Top Bottom