I have never owned a pair of New Balances before, are they worth it?

Well, I just ordered a pair of the New Balance 2000's on footlocker.com in black/grey and these will be my first pair of NB'S ever. Are they really that comfortable and worth the money? Kind of want a mini review.. What is your guys opinion on them?

Well, I just ordered a pair of the New Balance 2000's on footlocker.com in black/grey and these will be my first pair of NB'S ever. Are they really that comfortable and worth the money? Kind of want a mini review.. What is your guys opinion on them?

I have a pair I wear for trails/hikes. I like. Got em' for cheap too. They run small though, 1/2 size for me anyway.

I have a pair I wear for trails/hikes. I like. Got em' for cheap too. They run small though, 1/2 size for me anyway.

New Balance Quality > J.B. today..

Just sayin..
nerd.gif

Also, 

A ton of Collab New Balances are really nice too. 

Peep the J.Crew New Balances. 

( Paging ksteezy )

nerd.gif

Also, 

A ton of Collab New Balances are really nice too. 

Peep the J.Crew New Balances. 

( Paging ksteezy )

nerd.gif

I had a pair of 992's and they were probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.

I had a pair of 992's and they were probably one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.

You're going to like them, New Balance quality in general is always on point. Solid hard-wearing shoes, very comfy.

I used to wear the old New Balance 801 outdoor runners at work in a supermarket for 8 hour shifts; no foot fatigue...

Those & their classic standby model NB 576 has a cult following still, IIRC...

Back
Top Bottom