"I have to be in a relationship" - I need advice

This is more a question for the guys/girls that are 22 or older, because the youngins shouldn't really have this problem. What do you do when you meet agirl that is jumpoff but not wifey material, she shows interest in you, but she claims she doesn't want to do the dirty unless she is in a relationship. Ifeel you have 3 options in this scenario:

A. Move on to the next girl
B. Tell her what she wants to hear and try to create a sham of a relationship until you get tired of the (())
C. Try to run enough game on her to get the draws without actually verbally committing to a relationship

For years my policy was to just move on to the next, but as I get older it seems like less females in my age group (mid 20's) are down for casual sex.That's cool and I can respect them for that, but at the same time, I have sexual desires that I am trying to fulfill. I wanna meet the wifey, but in themeantime, I'm not going to just chill. I'm tired of losing out on potential chocha because shorty "wants to be in a relationship".

So how do you guys deal with this?

P.S. I've tried whipping it out, it doesn't work.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Move on...there's girls that just want sex, just gotta keep looking..the worse thing to do is try and build a sham relationship, complete waste of time.

Tell her point blank that you only interested in NaNa and follow her reaction.
Yeah, that's how I usually get down. In my experience, the girls that are hella average usually cooperate. But if the body is banging, thenusually they turn down the offer.

I think you actually want advice from the younger bunch here if that is your thinking. Obviously the correct answer to your problem is what u claim to havebeen doing, moving on to someone who wants the same things you do.

you should always be upfront. saying what they want to hear is only going to confuse things when your tired of playing favorites.

I'd keep it real if I were you. If you two can't come to terms on this subject, you're better off just looking for someone else on the same page.Don't lead her on and play with her emotions.

My response to her would be that nothing is guaranteed even once the coveted title that she seeks in order to progress comes into play. Personally, once I havesex with someone, I feel that me and that person hold a bond strong enough to at least be friends with each other and acknowledge each other whenever we'rearound each other. Once sex happens, I don't intend to take any steps backwards. This process of mine may seem backwards to some but I can't put myselfinto a relationship with someone that I've never physically been with. Sex is a factor to me and my sexual comfort with the other person must be on a goodenough level for me to even consider being in a relationship with them.

The third option obviously beats both of them, but it is easier said than done compared to the other two. The 2nd option is just plain stupid and you will growregretting having to spend time with this girl and spending your $$ and you're energy for some (()) that you will probably live to think wasnt thatspecial.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

This is more a question for the guys/girls that are 22 or older, because the youngins shouldn't really have this problem. What do you do when you meet a girl that is jumpoff but not wifey material, she shows interest in you, but she claims she doesn't want to do the dirty unless she is in a relationship. I feel you have 3 options in this scenario:

A. Move on to the next girl
B. Tell her what she wants to hear and try to create a sham of a relationship until you get tired of the (())
C. Try to run enough game on her to get the draws without actually verbally committing to a relationship

For years my policy was to just move on to the next, but as I get older it seems like less females in my age group (mid 20's) are down for casual sex. That's cool and I can respect them for that, but at the same time, I have sexual desires that I am trying to fulfill. I wanna meet the wifey, but in the meantime, I'm not going to just chill. I'm tired of losing out on potential chocha because shorty "wants to be in a relationship".

So how do you guys deal with this?

P.S. I've tried whipping it out, it doesn't work.

that doesnt sound like a jumpoff to me.
and dont call them jumpoffs, we had a major backfire with that several days ago.

I meant jumpoff material, like she could potentially be a jumpoff, but I wouldn't want to wife her down, regardless of her policy on sex. Whatprompted me to ask this question was that I met this broad at the store about a month ago. Lookswise, shorty was a thoroughbred, but after we kicked it once Ifound out she lives in the pj's, has two kids, is 24, and is a cashier at Wal-Mart. Anyway once I found that out, I stopped calling her, but she continuedto blow up my phone and txt msg. So she comes over last night and I make moves, cause I'm like well if she going to blow up my phone, I might as well giveher what she wants. The she drops the "I have to be in a relationship" line, and I said "I don't know you like that" Then she goes onto say "That's cool we can get to know each other, but I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship". I try to stay away from thehoodrats but when shorty is all in my grill and she got two watermelons busting out of her pants, it's hard to turn it down. You feel like doing whateverit takes to smash.

A....Keep your morality intact.

nothing says pathetic loser more than having to lie just to get some.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I meant jumpoff material, like she could potentially be a jumpoff, but I wouldn't want to wife her down, regardless of her policy on sex. What prompted me to ask this question was that I met this broad at the store about a month ago. Lookswise, shorty was a thoroughbred, but after we kicked it once I found out she lives in the pj's, has two kids, is 24, and is a cashier at Wal-Mart. Anyway once I found that out, I stopped calling her, but she continued to blow up my phone and txt msg. So she comes over last night and I make moves, cause I'm like well if she going to blow up my phone, I might as well give her what she wants. The she drops the "I have to be in a relationship" line, and I said "I don't know you like that" Then she goes on to say "That's cool we can get to know each other, but I don't have sex unless I'm in a relationship". I try to stay away from the hoodrats but when shorty is all in my grill and she got two watermelons busting out of her pants, it's hard to turn it down. You feel like doing whatever it takes to smash.

laugh.gif
i dig you. kinda hard to resist.

but think about the kids and what kinda attachment that is. if she got body like that, and you dont think it would be that bad to be in a relationship wither i say do it. but thatso nly if you consider seriously dating her.
if not, i say run from the temptation lol

Back
Top Bottom