I Haven't Worn Denim Shorts Since....

04 i think. used to rock em with my xxxl basketball jerseys
sick.gif

So the reason you guys don't wear them is because it looks bad to you? Yet you used to wear them before and liked the look? Makes sense, this does not. I don't really understand the whole slim jean short thing, I was under the assumption most people stop wearing jean shorts when their older because it doesn't make much sense, and there's cooler options (as in thinner material). That's why I stopped wearing them, cause jeans in the heat aren't all that great. That's just me though. 

So the reason you guys don't wear them is because it looks bad to you? Yet you used to wear them before and liked the look? Makes sense, this does not. I don't really understand the whole slim jean short thing, I was under the assumption most people stop wearing jean shorts when their older because it doesn't make much sense, and there's cooler options (as in thinner material). That's why I stopped wearing them, cause jeans in the heat aren't all that great. That's just me though. 

07 I think. Not too proud of it but I didn't have anything else to wear that one day.

07 I think. Not too proud of it but I didn't have anything else to wear that one day.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What can I say, I prefer my men in some chino shorts or madras even
pimp.gif
^Pause 
laugh.gif

But anyway it's cool, everyone has different preferences. I honestly would also rather rock chino shorts but I just don't think jean shorts look bad when worn the right way.

Originally Posted by Wade187

So the reason you guys don't wear them is because it looks bad to you? Yet you used to wear them before and liked the look? Makes sense, this does not.
Well back in the day I used to think XXL shirts looked good, especially with contrast colored shirts underneath. I wore this when I was 130 pounds. Right now I wear medium and would NEVER wear that @#$% again

So the reason you guys don't wear them is because it looks bad to you? Yet you used to wear them before and liked the look? Makes sense, this does not.
Well back in the day I used to think XXL shirts looked good, especially with contrast colored shirts underneath. I wore this when I was 130 pounds. Right now I wear medium and would NEVER wear that @#$% again

Originally Posted by Nawth21

What can I say, I prefer my men in some chino shorts or madras even
pimp.gif
^Pause 
laugh.gif

But anyway it's cool, everyone has different preferences. I honestly would also rather rock chino shorts but I just don't think jean shorts look bad when worn the right way.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Or ask anyone who was a teen/young adult in the 80s
laugh.gif
lawd im embarrassed by some of the crap I wore in high school. It happens. Fashion likes change. Jorts aren't inherently evil but they can be tough to pull off.Why the pause? Not a fan of madras?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Or ask anyone who was a teen/young adult in the 80s
laugh.gif
lawd im embarrassed by some of the crap I wore in high school. It happens. Fashion likes change. Jorts aren't inherently evil but they can be tough to pull off.Why the pause? Not a fan of madras?
laugh.gif

How does it not makes sense?  As you grow, you taste and your perception of style changes, that's all.
To me now it looks bad, but it didn't to the 14 yr. old me.  I have plenty of stuff that I look back on and wonder if I was high when I bought it.

How does it not makes sense?  As you grow, you taste and your perception of style changes, that's all.
To me now it looks bad, but it didn't to the 14 yr. old me.  I have plenty of stuff that I look back on and wonder if I was high when I bought it.

Back
Top Bottom