I highly recommend champagne for breakfast.

i like to drink soda actually for breakfast.

tingly on the tongue.

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

I think we can agree on O.J. and Champagne together makes for a great morning drink
_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

i think that would be a mimosa - composed of three parts champagne and two parts thoroughly chilled orange juice, traditionally served in a tall champagne flute with a morning brunch. It is also often served to early guests at weddings, and in first class on jet airliners.

ha for all of you interested.

-JD

Mimosas are for women.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

I agree with Chris although Wifey prefers Bellinis which is peach instead of O.J.

Jake what kind of champagne do you recommend? I like Evelyn Champagne (King).
has anyone seen magsXL?

Quote:
I like Evelyn Champagne (King).
:wow:
eek.gif
now that's old school!
I've got 'Love Come Down' on wax!

I was drinking moet white star. Pretty tasty and I got it for free so it was perfect.
Team Negrodamus​

Yes a mimosa is what I was refering to. Not only is it for woman but it's also for the Yacht Rock crowd, don't get it twisted.

_________________________________________________________________​
Your girl want me cause I do it better than youThe whole world want me NT, Im'a Legend to you​
I'LL BE THE ONE ROCKIN KICKS IN 2006​
Hokum(me)= 1/2 of Above The CLouds Design​

for my more experienced drinkers...is Champagne just really high end beer? I ask cause last time I was in Vegas I had "champagne" that tasted just like Heineken.
wait it cant be.....champagne's made from grapes right? so really its sparkling wine?
help me out here
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Yup, sparkling wine. Its only TECHNICALLY called champagne if it was made in Champagne France.

Dope sig btw.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom