I honestly don't know how nobody has pointed out this striking resemblance....lulz

Solange's son
solangejulez.jpg
beyoncedanieljuelz.0.0.0x0.634x768.jpeg

Mad Magazine Kid
mad-magazine-by-flitparalisante-files-wordpressdotcom.jpg
son straight up looks like a half black version of this dude
laugh.gif

julez2.jpg

mark my words he's going to be one of those celebriity kids that grows up extemeley fast in front of the media's eyes, it was just like 5 years ago this kid was starring in a video in his mother's stomach
roll.gif
kid has more swag in the way he carries himself than a lot of NT'ers
pimp.gif

bonus:
2e65xxj.jpg

^word, I thought my uncle's/aunt's spoiled me as a kid, not only will he have material things but his uncle can give him the game instead of having to learn it himself, probably end up owning some of the empire when he gets older

This is one of those things you just don't type. It may be true but you just don't type it for your future kids sake.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

mark my words he's going to be one of those celebriity kids that grows up extemely fast in front of the media's eyes, it was just like 5 years ago this kid was starring in a video in his mother's stomach
roll.gif
kid has more swag in the way he carries himself than a lot of NT'ers
pimp.gif
I was looking at the pic posted before reading what you wrote, and was like (damn I remember him in his mother's belly during the soldier video), then I scroll down and bam, there it is.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

This is one of those things you just don't type. It may be true but you just don't type it for your future kids sake.
relax son, never said the kid wasn't cute, but you'd be lying if you didn't see the resemblance. As much as people change from a kid to an adult he could turn out looking completely different

Back
Top Bottom