I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

I finally had In-n-Out while in Vegas last June. It’s good, damn good, but whataburger is better. By miles.

In-n-Out’s fries are a bad joke though. I see why “animal style” is a thing. Gotta do something to add some flavor to those bland *** fries. :lol:

What-A-Burger can't be better if the best item on their menu is a chicken strip sandwich...

Just can't...

What-A-Burger can't be better if the best item on their menu is a chicken strip sandwich...

Just can't...

That’s because the chicken strip sandwich isn’t the best thing on the menu.

Sweet and Spicy bacon burger = patty melt = custom made #2 > Sausage BOB > HBCB> Apple pies>>>>> Chicken strip sandwich.

Ordering Whataburger is a skill. Easy to learn but a lifetime to master.

That’s because the chicken strip sandwich isn’t the best thing on the menu.

Sweet and Spicy bacon burger = patty melt = custom made #2 > Sausage BOB > HBCB> Apple pies>>>>> Chicken strip sandwich.

Oh.

I don't even know bro. I'll just have to take your word for it since I don't dine on swine.

26868728_160125288099914_2564704953046138880_n.jpg

I finally had In-n-Out while in Vegas last June. It’s good, damn good, but whataburger is better. By miles.

Whataburger is not touching In N Out. I'd take a double cheeseburger at Burger King over that garbage.

Depends what you get at Whataburger. Chop House is amazing, Patty Melt is good too. Sweet and Spicy Burger is ehh.

Haven't tried much else on the menu.

Man it's a tough call between INO and shake shack but because of price INO wins

Oh and canes is that biz.....i once ordered a tailgate platter for myself

What's good at shake shack? Might go today for the first time

What's good at shake shack? Might go today for the first time
I only mess with the regular shack burger (I add pickles and onions) or the chicken shack. Kind of bummed they got rid of the spicy chicken shack.

The fried stuffed mushroom burger is almost too crispy for my liking. Had it once and felt like it was gonna cut up my mouth.

I've never messed with the hot dog, but some people at my job get them and seem to like them.

Fries are actually better than I thought they would be. Really crispy for crinkle cuts.

They're my #1 fast food spot.

Y'all in-N-out lovers funded the California Republican Party, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom