I hope this brings us better Jordans In the future

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Can't forget this.

mj1.jpg

Oh Lawd!

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

shoot, MJ deserves to smash every chick that's been on a Maxim cover just for being the greatest basketball player ever.

lol hell yeah!

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

shoot, MJ deserves to smash every chick that's been on a Maxim cover just for being the greatest basketball player ever.

nt ignorance at its finest

LIES!!
mad.gif

Must get lonely at times, can't blame him. Just hope those chicks aren't out to screw him over and hopefully like him for him, not cars, money, orcribs.

What happend to the light skinned women, that folks were saying looked like Michael Jackson? MJ getting his mojo back!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

MJ LOVES THE WHITEGIRLS

35jkn0k.jpg

axkye.jpg

back in the good old days

29xu790.jpg

No wonder why the shoes are on a decline. His taste is as well. Had wifey at home with the kids and he was out acting like a damn idiot. FTR I like MJ but Ithink he has lost most of hismind.

ahah for some reason, I feel like MJ bout to go OJ on these bishes, lol esp with that mean mug pic up there.... white girl isnt even hot either
eyes.gif

Man. Don't kid yourselves Jordan has been the most popular man on the planet for a long time. He's been hitting hot young girls since '85!

Geez times must be tough for Mikey. Those chicks are lame. Golddiggers/Freeloaders.

indifferent.gif
MIKE! go sit yo old @#% down somewhere and figure out a way 2 not only save JB but 2 make ur damn shoes more affordable i can afford em but damn! y doesthis dude make u pay 150 for some damn fusions
indifferent.gif
quit playing boi take it back 2 the golden days! take it back 2 when retros was around the 100 dollar area[young jeezy] its ah recession! EVERYBODY BROKE!! [young jeezy]

Back
Top Bottom