I Hope This Isn't The New "In" Thing;; Dudes Giving Females GAS Money To Come See Them.

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

You're so insecure, always worrying about what the next man is doing. Worry about yourself fam.
smh.gif

Reason is because it messes up the game for everybody else when women start expecting %!$* like this.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Giving money to any female that's not your woman is simping. If she has a car, she can pay for gas. It's not like the only thing she doing in life with tha car is going to meet you.

QFT!!

I aint got no problem giving a chick $2.25 for a metrocard. Hell there have been times that girls have come see me and I had to swipe em home. lol

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I gave a chick gas money back in 04... She had triple
D's, so she got a pass... I was an hr and change away and we both wanted to smash.
So if you BOTH wanted to smash, why did YOU have to pay for her to get to YOU?

Originally Posted by travman24

I use to give my ex gas money all the time when she came to see me from Riverside I stay near Long Beach (Lakewood) that's a pretty long mission. I swear most of yall seem to just think of women as sex objects. What 5-10 dollars to help the girl get home?
you mean there's more?????
eek.gif

i do that with my girl and i also pay her to have sex with me. I do that for she can have some pocket change and buy her self something nice.

might as well be offering these broads 100 roses to lay them. word to craigslist.

A couple of bucks just to spend some time?

If I'm in a relationship with the girl then she's worth it.
...alot cheaper than dinner and a movie
pimp.gif

honestly if im in a slump, and need to smash, and a chick said she would come if i gave her $10 for gas, i think i would sacrifice $10 for somecutty.....droughts make me think like a different man!

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by travman24

I use to give my ex gas money all the time when she came to see me from Riverside I stay near Long Beach (Lakewood) that's a pretty long mission. I swear most of yall seem to just think of women as sex objects. What 5-10 dollars to help the girl get home?
you mean there's more?????
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
I almost spit out my water

Originally Posted by King Beef

Only gas I'm giving females is when I fart in their face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
this thread is funny!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently have been giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

Anyone else hear of this? I am sure some of yall probably do it.

Yea I am broke that's why I don't do it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year....and I only asked him cuz I knew he'd oblige and I didn't like him anyway.

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Came across a FEW females that have said dudes give them GAS money after "meeting" them places. Going out to eat/movies, etc, dudes apparently have been giving these girls gas money.

And the females have conditioned themselves to believe that it is "common courtesy" that these dudes are giving them gas money.

Sad man.......

Anyone else hear of this? I am sure some of yall probably do it.

Yea I am broke that's why I don't do it
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Happened last year....and I only asked him cuz I knew he'd oblige and I didn't like him anyway.

laugh.gif
Exactly why I don't trick.

This one girl I hang out with is still hurt about me not giving her gas money one time.
roll.gif

Me and this sophomore (HS, no chris hansen,) were just laughing at her and calling her a lesbian the entire night. It was a blast.

Back
Top Bottom