I joined a Fraternity VOL. Rep your Fraternity/Sorority

Bruh, that **** is cheating. :rofl:

I'm not on some moral high ground tip, I've obtained old test and shared test before. A spade is a spade and ^ that's cheating. 

Unless your professor condones it verbally or in writing and those old test are available to EVERYONE, that **** is cheating. 

Yeah it's def cheating :lol:. Most of the times the tests are the exact same semester after semester

Bruh, that **** is cheating. :rofl:

I'm not on some moral high ground tip, I've obtained old test and shared test before. A spade is a spade and ^ that's cheating. 

Unless your professor condones it verbally or in writing and those old test are available to EVERYONE, that **** is cheating. 

:rofl: That is not cheating. So if you fail a class and retake it with the same professor, you're cheating off yourself huh?

Logic, not even once.

I call that being resourceful. Not to mention teacher have given past exams as practice tests. But they are usually 4-6 years old

Last edited:
:rofl: That is not cheating. So if you fail a class and retake it with the same professor, you're cheating off yourself huh?

Logic, not even once.

I call that being resourceful. Not to mention teacher have given past exams as practice tests. But they are usually 4-6 years old
Dis gon B gud.

Nothing wrong with old tests :lol: If the prof is too lazy to switch up the questions and answers or collect the test after it's over, that's on them.

On another note: I feel like people who use phrases "Paying for friends" "Paying for a network" don't really know much about frats or anyone in them. Yes, there's a lot of frat dudes who are lame as $#*@, and use their letters to make up for their "lameness", but to assume that they all are like that isn't fair. I know dudes who had mad friends even before they pledged. Had heavy connections before they pledged. They decided to do it simply because they felt like it was something that they wanted to be a part of. Some people just have this misconstrued, general view of what people in fraternities and sororities are like, and while some may fit that description, they're not all like that. Dudes watched School Daze too many times, :lol:. I'm not in a frat, btw.

Last edited:
Yeah every benefit you can get from joining a greek organization you can do on your own. Guess being in one just makes it easier for you

Last edited:
I was on the rowing team but there were a few guys who were greek as well. One thing i always felt that is that once youve been in a frat a couple years there isnt much reason to keep doing it- you have your bros, the only reason to stick around and do the same events every year is if you want to be an officer or sonething

Yo yo to the Nupes

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
Cleveland Alumni Chapter
Spring 2k12
Tre Klub/ Headknocker

"KALKULATED"

Welcome to the bond OP. We got a NT groupme with the Nupe going get at us.

Yo yo to the Nupes

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.
Cleveland Alumni Chapter
Spring 2k12
Tre Klub/ Headknocker

"KALKULATED"

Welcome to the bond OP. We got a NT groupme with the Nupe going get at us.

Thanks Number.....

Whats the groupme chat about???

Bruh, that **** is cheating. 
roll.gif

roll.gif
That is not cheating. So if you fail a class and retake it with the same professor, you're cheating off yourself huh?

Logic, not even once.

Bruh don't ever clown somebody's logic and than commit a logical fallacy as blatant as the one above. Come on son. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom