I just bought a new Laptop and want to instal Win 7 Pro

Ok I have win 7 pro ISO on an external and I am going to burn it to a dvd, I just bought a Sony laptop that has Win 7 home premium on it, Pretty much when I do this instillation I will have to find all my Sony drivers being that it will whip the computer clean or what?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Ok I have win 7 pro ISO on an external and I am going to burn it to a dvd, I just bought a Sony laptop that has Win 7 home premium on it, Pretty much when I do this instillation I will have to find all my Sony drivers being that it will whip the computer clean or what?
Windows 7 is awesome at finding drivers on it's own. You should have no problem with that. Also, when you do a clean install, you will have a Windows.old folder with all of your old program files, user files, etc.

Ok so I should be cool by doing a clean install? I`m pretty much trying to have a higher version of Win 7 and have all the extra stuff gone.

Yes, dang just found out the one I had was 32 bit........If any one has Win 7 64 bit Ultimate Dont Make ME wait to see diff between 64 and 32 bit
smile.gif

DMME? I don't get it. Anyways, you can buy it legitimately for 64.95$ from www.win741.com if you are a student, which you are if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Yes, dang just found out the one I had was 32 bit........If any one has Win 7 64 bit Ultimate Dont Make ME wait to see diff between 64 and 32 bit
smile.gif

I.........think I see.....nope, I dont see what you tried to do there....
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

do you even need any of the features that pro has over premium? you have a working legit version just be happy with that you lousy pirate

Back
Top Bottom