eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2r5dc8o.jpg

Then of course I wondered, "Is Suh signed to Nike???"

[h1]Nike signs Nebraska DT Suh[/h1]

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Nike Inc. has a new recruit of its own.

The sportswear company confirmed Wednesday that it has signed Nebraska defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh. The value and terms of the contract were not immediately disclosed.

Suh, who is projected to be a top pick in the NFL draft, rounds out the company's superstar roster.

Nike, based in Beaverton, Ore., is expected to host Suh on Friday in a national event the company is putting on for high school football players.

Suh is a native of Portland, Ore.

6pu4x4.jpg

2r4pt7d.jpg

Srsly though, dude needs psychiatric help.  To try to stomp somebody out, and then freaking lie about it on national tv?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

^^the shirt doesn't say "i will step on you AND win".  it's basically saying "i'll do whatever to try to win, including stepping on you".

It should say "I will attempt to stand up while being held down and attempt to gain my balance To Win".

30t6p3b.gif
dirtbag coward.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Srsly though, dude needs psychiatric help.  To try to stomp somebody out, and then freaking lie about it on national tv?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

really psychiatric help ?? c'mon son .. 
indifferent.gif

and there have been worst lies told on tv.. 

the dude had pads on and suh barely even got a toe on him .. 

Bammas are really defending Suh tho? Stepping on some with 3/4inch cleats is dirty.

That was a grimey @@% move.

Yeah, the man upstairs (aka Goodell in his office) knows what happened and will suspend that fool for a few games.  It wouldn't be so bad if he just admitted he stomped on him because he felt like it.

Back
Top Bottom