I just dont understand this Mayweather guy B

Alot of people hand their hands in Mike Tyson's pockets.

Mayweather seems to have a solid team around him, obviously there are the standard hanger ons, but for the most part they are the guys who have been with himfor a long time, namely Leonard Ellerbe.

Floyd probably doesnt see alot of dough for his promotional company outside of his own fights becuase he doesnt really have any fighters of note to promote.Buisness wise, Philthy Rich records is probably just a tax write off.

He has done really well for himself in the boxing game, had a very nice contract with HBO that paid him guranteed millions no matter who he was fighting, andwith his name and relative youth on his side he has at least a couple of huge paydays waiting when he gets back into the ring.

elboricua 6 wrote:

Grizzlyboy
wrote:

You Mad?

That dude should of have paid his stylist instead of making it rain because not only him but his partner are looking like ++%*%@+ clown ... *$! does she have coming out her shoes a got damn skunk or something ...

P.S. The sad part is this +$@** is buying publicity and fans .. but his hands and skills has erned him that already .. who the !+++ does he needs to impress a bunch of ++%*%@+ broke ##%%@! acting like herbs in the club when this cat is throwing money around ... SMH

Its a lot of hating going on in this thread ^^^^^
smh.gif
and its not just dude that I quoted!

Dude earned his money, and he has Lenoard Elderby or whatever dude name is watching over his money, and getting him more money rather it be through shows or%#@* like the big show fight. I'm pretty sure he has other investments when you have a financial team like he does.

Point is...He made the money so he can do whatever he want with it...stop hating on dude this is like the 5th post about dude and his making it rain tactics
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Much Respected

He made $300 million off his last fight thats mostly thru sponsers. This guy is close to a bill right now.
Do you guys make this %!!% up?
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fools...$300 mil in one night? just stop and think before you type

and yes mayweather is a clown

I just dont understand this Mayweather guy B
You really can't understand him until you reach his level of financial success. Not only does Floyd get the boxing purses, but now he's
also into the promotion side of things where there's even more money to be made. Do I agree with him throwing thousands into a crowd...I wouldn't withthe income that I make now. If I had millions would I...not into a crowd, but I'd have no problem spotting random people in need
and giving them a hand. If it makes him feel good then let the man live. Whether he goes broke or not doesn't affect you anyway.

If you were in that crowd. I don't think you would care to much of how he was throwing away his money.

I support making it rain when I'm at the club.

Originally Posted by 718stylez

i've heard that the money is fugazzi.

the thing about athletes is they usually dont' realize how precious it is until its too late. its not like they are gonna make 20 mil a year for the rest of thier lives.

I don't believe the numbers that boxing promoters quote for the fight purse anymore. Everyone knows boxing is largely based on show. How many times a 5' 9" dude has been listed at 5' 11" or bumped up a few pounds in the weight category. Hell, theres like 25 heavyweight champions now, i've lost count. Everything is suspect.

Dude, what on earth are you talking about? I love cats who say some ridiculous @%!* and claim that "everyone knows". Nah. Everyone don't knowthat. You just happen to THINK that.

This thread is crazy with hate, nonsense, and worst of all, dudes playing fashion critics on what a FEMALE is wearing. All sorts of wrong.

laugh.gif
They forgot to mention that she looks good
just started going in on her kicks. Why do you hate him?
Just because he has more money than you?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not to mention the fact that when he goes to most of these things he is GETTING PAID...so say they give him 10k he throws 5 out in the crowd...has a great night...drinks champ all night for free and leaves with a few groupies...

EXACTLY.

It's called a +#%%!$% 'Walk-through' people.

smh.gif

Floyd ain't going broke. Why y'all in his pockets anyways?

He could come out of this false 'retirement' right now, and get paid.

He Katrina'd that club though
smh.gif
sick.gif

It would be funny if those bills were fugazi though. Cause y'all in here hating on him throwing out money...When in all actuality, he lost nothing but gas money and made nothing but profit that night.

And somebody in here said Manny Pacquiao can beat 'Pretty Boy' Floyd????

OMG.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Floyd would DESTROY Pac Man.

You must be Filipino saying some outlandsish @!$$ like that.

Tell me which Boxer did Floyd DESTROY/BEAT UP PRETTY BADLY IN HIS LAS 3 FIGHTS? DUDES FIGHTS AINT EVEN FIGHTS.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ok...f all this hatin.
who is that broad. word up.
realtalk- hours later and still no more shots from the game? NT detects slacking or they on that early thanksgiving break

Did this Aj4ever cat just ask who Floyd beat up in his last 3 fights? Come on duke...did u not see him straight murk Ricky Hatton in his last fight? ...Someonequeue the GIF for this kid... as a matter of fact in his last 9 fights he destroyed anyone that was close to his natural height and weight. OnlyBaldomir and DLH legitimately survived 12 rounds with the kid and they are both a good 3.5 inches & 30 pounds bigger than dude. Pacman would get an epicwhuppin at the hands of Money May.

^Jose Luis Castillo gave everything Mayweather Jr. could handle, and it could be argued that he won the fight. That was back in like 01-02 though so I dontthink it fights into his last 9 fights.

JLC did fight a great fight . . . definitely his toughest fight but he got scraped in the second fight as if the first fight never happened. Floyds last 9victims were...Hatton, DLH, Baldomir, Zab, Sharmba Mitchell, Gatti, Bruseles, Corley & Ndou. They all got pummeled except for the bigger men...but they gotschooled also...Baldomir lost all 12 rounds eventhough Floyd was fighting with a fractured hand.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Did this Aj4ever cat just ask who Floyd beat up in his last 3 fights? Come on duke...did u not see him straight murk Ricky Hatton in his last fight? ... Someonequeue the GIF for this kid... as a matter of fact in his last 9 fights he destroyed anyone that was close to his natural height and weight. Only Baldomir and DLH legitimately survived 12 rounds with the kid and they are both a good 3.5 inches & 30 pounds bigger than dude. Pacman would get an epic whuppin at the hands of Money May.
Yup I seen Floyd last fights and they were boring as hell. Hatton gave him a fight while floyd just ran,cover and a few combos thats what he beedoing lately.

damn dis %@*+% mayweather man evertime i see 1 of his videos he makes me feel like any stack i ever had aint $!!#
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom