I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg

ghostbusters-stay-puff.jpg
amy_winehouse.jpg
mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-games-nintendo-dsartwork2116eggman-revision-ok-copy.jpg
gremlin_1.jpg

I'd still smash those snow bunnies. 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

yall seriously would be disappointed in having a daughter?

are you telling your in laws you're disappointed they had a daughter?

I'm waiting for the day when NT grows up
laugh.gif

yall seriously would be disappointed in having a daughter?

are you telling your in laws you're disappointed they had a daughter?

I'm waiting for the day when NT grows up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

And people over in the US stereotypes thread have the nerve to call us fat 
roll.gif

most of those are thick though bruv........................

Originally Posted by SlimK4

And people over in the US stereotypes thread have the nerve to call us fat 
roll.gif

most of those are thick though bruv........................

DC can't be gay. He hates gay people.
laugh.gif
danger style danger style has brought to mine and many other attention that he refuses to say "Peacock". Just use the search function, he refuses to say
He observes and complains for the simple fact of creating threads. I've never seen a person so fixed on hating or negatively saying something. Your gonna have to marry yourself man.
Should've seen him hating on Bad Bunny for having a great debut wrestling match this years Wrestlemania :smh: :lol:
Fate doesn't exist but that would be a sad situation. Sad would be having a daughter. Her being a %** would be like eating Rosie O'Donnell on her period.
1618694534953.png

Seriously nothing, I would PREFER a son, meaning I would be disappointed if I had a daughter because I didn't have a son. Don't humanitarianize me. Yea you can be thankful that you have a healthy child but I want sons, not girls.
I screw, man. Between these 2 post and the title YOU were really wylin. "Sad would be having a daughter"? Jesus Christ, KHUFU KHUFU would have stroke if he saw this.

youngwolf youngwolf thank you for bringing this to our attention. I always wonder why IT had so many qualms about "cancel culture" & being offended by ppl finding offensive things offensive. I've always wondered why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford almost always jjust seems annoyed whenever they interact.

danger style danger style has brought to mine and many other attention that he refuses to say "Peacock". Just use the search function, he refuses to say

Should've seen him hating on Bad Bunny for having a great debut wrestling match this years Wrestlemania :smh: :lol:

1618694534953.png

I screw, man. Between these 2 post and the title YOU were really wylin. "Sad would be having a daughter"? Jesus Christ, KHUFU KHUFU would have stroke if he saw this.

youngwolf youngwolf thank you for bringing this to our attention. I always wonder why IT had so many qualms about "cancel culture" & being offended by ppl finding offensive things offensive. I've always wondered why RustyShackleford RustyShackleford almost always jjust seems annoyed whenever they interact.
What am I seeing in here?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

What kind of sorcery is this?

Back
Top Bottom