I Just Find It Funny When Women Wear Slutty CLothes In Near Freezing Weather

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

article-1334827-0C4F4353000005DC-625_634x419.jpg
I could break Dickerson's rushing record behind that line
sick.gif

While I rarely dress 'slutty', a lot of the time I wear a lot less than everyone else where I live just because I'm from a colder climate. I come from a 9 month snow season where it gets down to -40C. The other week it was the coldest place on Earth behind Antarctica. A couple years ago for school, I moved here to Vancouver where the weather is really moderate. So even when it's snowing here, it can still be as moderate as -3/-4C so I'm fine in jeans and a t-shirt and a toque. I wear shorts and tank tops like 8 months a year because I grew up acclimatized to a much colder climate. It's a lot more humid here in Van too, so I just get too hot.

So maybe sometimes it's not to do with them being obsessed with 'being cute', maybe they can just handle cold better than you can
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
But yeah, most of them do it to 'be cute'

While I rarely dress 'slutty', a lot of the time I wear a lot less than everyone else where I live just because I'm from a colder climate. I come from a 9 month snow season where it gets down to -40C. The other week it was the coldest place on Earth behind Antarctica. A couple years ago for school, I moved here to Vancouver where the weather is really moderate. So even when it's snowing here, it can still be as moderate as -3/-4C so I'm fine in jeans and a t-shirt and a toque. I wear shorts and tank tops like 8 months a year because I grew up acclimatized to a much colder climate. It's a lot more humid here in Van too, so I just get too hot.

So maybe sometimes it's not to do with them being obsessed with 'being cute', maybe they can just handle cold better than you can
tongue.gif

Spoiler [+]
But yeah, most of them do it to 'be cute'

I dont see any harm in a female walking from the car to the club in skimpy clothing in cold weather

i prefer not to see all the girls in the club wearing jeans

I dont see any harm in a female walking from the car to the club in skimpy clothing in cold weather

i prefer not to see all the girls in the club wearing jeans

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Who says they are freezing? Who says they're standing outside for long periods of time? They're little classless for my taste anyway, Prince William's girl Kate has class.
She told me she was cold

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

The only thing i find funny is why the OP seems to be complaining about them dressing slutty.
Not really a fan of slutty attire to be honest. I don't need to see all of that to see how good a woman looks.

I am not COMPLAINING, I just chalk it up to another example of women being dumb for the sake of being cute. The pictures posted were pictures of women wearing little to nothing in freezing weather.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Who says they are freezing? Who says they're standing outside for long periods of time? They're little classless for my taste anyway, Prince William's girl Kate has class.
She told me she was cold

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

The only thing i find funny is why the OP seems to be complaining about them dressing slutty.
Not really a fan of slutty attire to be honest. I don't need to see all of that to see how good a woman looks.

I am not COMPLAINING, I just chalk it up to another example of women being dumb for the sake of being cute. The pictures posted were pictures of women wearing little to nothing in freezing weather.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i dont find it funny at all, its a pet peeve of mine. i find it a complete turnoff, an indication of her lack of intelligence, common sense, and a sign of self esteem issues.

- im a firm believer that if you look good.....YOU LOOK GOOD. regardless if its jeans and a sweatshirt or a skirt and blouse, you should be able to work whatever outfit the weather calls for.

.....this is right up there with the flip flop craze of the past few years, where it may be pouring down rain all day and you'll still see chicks leaving the house in flip flops. *gross*
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

- i dont find it funny at all, its a pet peeve of mine. i find it a complete turnoff, an indication of her lack of intelligence, common sense, and a sign of self esteem issues.

- im a firm believer that if you look good.....YOU LOOK GOOD. regardless if its jeans and a sweatshirt or a skirt and blouse, you should be able to work whatever outfit the weather calls for.

.....this is right up there with the flip flop craze of the past few years, where it may be pouring down rain all day and you'll still see chicks leaving the house in flip flops. *gross*
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This.

Back
Top Bottom