yeah #*%! is hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Bikini_Skiing_23.jpg

Bikini_Skiing_16.jpg

but i aint mad.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

british girls FTL

blanket statement? ...i think any woman under 25 will dress a little classless and attention hungry, women don't really embody their manifested sexuality under 25-30
that's when their ability to properly bait you with the sensuality of subtlety becomes most powerful

pimp.gif
kate middleton's style >

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

british girls FTL

blanket statement? ...i think any woman under 25 will dress a little classless and attention hungry, women don't really embody their manifested sexuality under 25-30
that's when their ability to properly bait you with the sensuality of subtlety becomes most powerful

pimp.gif
kate middleton's style >

That can be normal over here. It can hit -40 degrees celcius and it does not phase some girls to freeze their %@*%# off waiting in line. But, the girls at least wear jackets, scarfs and mittens over their outfits. I do not go out clubbing as much, but I have sometimes in winter on a few occasions dressed in clubwear and it is not worth it to freeze my #+* off outside. But, during winter time, I try to dress in warmer clothes knowing I will be waiting outside in line.

I actually do not get people who jog in shorts and t-shirts in this weather. Maybe jogging gets them warmer due to the exercise, but I still think it is crazy.

That can be normal over here. It can hit -40 degrees celcius and it does not phase some girls to freeze their %@*%# off waiting in line. But, the girls at least wear jackets, scarfs and mittens over their outfits. I do not go out clubbing as much, but I have sometimes in winter on a few occasions dressed in clubwear and it is not worth it to freeze my #+* off outside. But, during winter time, I try to dress in warmer clothes knowing I will be waiting outside in line.

I actually do not get people who jog in shorts and t-shirts in this weather. Maybe jogging gets them warmer due to the exercise, but I still think it is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom