I just found out that my apartment was a murder scene, HELP!!? UPDATE w/ Pics

dukes afraid one day he'll wake up to this
poltergeist1.jpg
alg_poltergeist.jpg

on the real though I lived in an apartment that someone died in and seemingly never left ..... didn't find out about it until I moved out ....... butalways used to have either all the spoons missing or then the next time all the forks would be missing ... and at night sometimes I would feel a woman snuggledup behind me ...... not to mention the apartment was always OD cold

on some real stuff op you can always get your house blessed or try smudging.

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

the murderer cut the string and flipped over the board after he stashed the body so that no one could get to the body

imagine if they didn't get the body and that was rotting in your attic for the past 3 years
sick.gif

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

on the real though I lived in an apartment that someone died in and seemingly never left ..... didn't find out about it until I moved out ....... but always used to have either all the spoons missing or then the next time all the forks would be missing ... and at night sometimes I would feel a woman snuggled up behind me ...... not to mention the apartment was always OD cold
pics?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

NT, I need your help

I just found out that my apartment was a murder scene, but my landlord never told me this. Can I get out of my lease and get my security deposit back?
frown.gif

This is where they found the body. It used to be a pulled down attic, but the murderer cut the string and flipped over the board after he stashed the body so that no one could get to it
alstwy.jpg

i'm sleeping with my baseball bat tonight...

*EDIT*
I decided to open it up and this is what i saw...
2qnd0jm.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

for some strange reason that edit with the mask guy scared THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF ME
btw this shows how easy an NTer can pull ducktales

Back
Top Bottom