I JUST MOVED TO ORLANDO FL

Is there a Culture Kings in Orlando still? Never been there or Mens Closet.

I'm pretty sure it's shut down. Dude running it was a herb, anyways. But the people at Men's Closet were always cool people, although my boy didsome graphic work for them so that might be why I got the hook-up.

We're in need of a new shop around here...
tired.gif

I drove past where Culture Kings was the other day and saw that place is a laundromat now. It was only a matter of time, their prices were awful, especiallywith Covert and Beta right down the street. The people that ran that place were garbage too, glad to see them gone. Pretty sure the whole business was a frontanyways.

how are jordan releases down here. Im from 757 area and it can get pretty bad up there just wanna know

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^Still have never even been to Mens Closet. I just assumed it was some overpriced sneaker boutique kinda like Culture Kings.

roll.gif
Mens closet is not a boutique and isnt for any hypebeast to go to.Middle of pine hills on colonial and the best shop in orlando.

When it comes to the footwear, go back home.

Or just leave. Right now.
laugh.gif

Not gonna lie though, I miss Orlando a bit.
frown.gif

Closest Firehouse Subs to me is Vegas, which is a 3-hour drive.

And Tijuana Flats... Damn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

^^Still have never even been to Mens Closet. I just assumed it was some overpriced sneaker boutique kinda like Culture Kings.

roll.gif
Mens closet is not a boutique and isnt for any hypebeast to go to. Middle of pine hills on colonial and the best shop in orlando.
Someone just told me they went out of business. Anyone know?

Only places i know of are beta/covert/reign/galaxy

nike clearance honestly has good stuff IF you have a hookup telling you when they are putting stuff on the shelves, because the good stuff goes like within the hour lol.
It's b-grade stuff, but idc about that personally.

wildside on sandlake and universal blvd got some hot %$# +%$% in terms of shoes, they recently got a jordan account.

Back
Top Bottom