i just ruined my homeboy's surprise bday party vol. im really good at this :(

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you shouldnt even be mad shame on them for inviting you the 3rd time dude got a rep for ruining surprises and $!#! 
laugh.gif

you shouldnt even be mad shame on them for inviting you the 3rd time dude got a rep for ruining surprises and $!#! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

toast1985 wrote:
I'm so effin absent minded sometimes. I basically forgot his chick told me this was a surprise, and I asked him about it tomrrow...I swear everyone in the house looked at me like they were going to Lynch me.

I deserve the hate tonight

indifferent.gif

Your UserName is ON POINT.

Cause ur definitely [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]toast[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]
grin.gif

[/color]

son...

toast1985 wrote:
I'm so effin absent minded sometimes. I basically forgot his chick told me this was a surprise, and I asked him about it tomrrow...I swear everyone in the house looked at me like they were going to Lynch me.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

[/color]

son...

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

[/color]
Corny.
laugh.gif
 dude thought he was connecting dots
laugh.gif

Dude even enlarged the words too like he was trying to make it easier for people to get it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

[/color]
Corny.
laugh.gif
 dude thought he was connecting dots
laugh.gif

Dude even enlarged the words too like he was trying to make it easier for people to get it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

toast1985 wrote:

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

[/color]

b6e26036b97229cf97826d3e58376729b550f8aa_a.png

toast1985 wrote:

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

[/color]

b6e26036b97229cf97826d3e58376729b550f8aa_a.png

With friends like you who needs enemies? Three times huh?? I'm pretty sure youre sabatoging these parties on purpose... tell the truth OP deep down does it make you feel good? Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders? You really dont like seeing those around you being the center of attention and enjoying themselves, do you? Sounds like subconsciously have hate and jealously in your heart.How about you do all your friends a favor and let them all have a great time by just staying home and skipping the party.

With friends like you who needs enemies? Three times huh?? I'm pretty sure youre sabatoging these parties on purpose... tell the truth OP deep down does it make you feel good? Like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders? You really dont like seeing those around you being the center of attention and enjoying themselves, do you? Sounds like subconsciously have hate and jealously in your heart.How about you do all your friends a favor and let them all have a great time by just staying home and skipping the party.

Back
Top Bottom