I just submitted to a big festival for the first time after being a "filmmaker" for 11 years

Love seeing the NT familia grab their dreams by the horns. Keep doing your thing.

Trailor looks legit and got me a lil pissed. Great job.

People may have made fun of the content but could they really speak on the filmmaking process as a whole? I wouldn't sweat it. I hope you go far. This was well shot.

People may have made fun of the content but could they really speak on the filmmaking process as a whole? I wouldn't sweat it. I hope you go far. This was well shot.

True, but young me took it hard lol I've learned a lot in the last 10 years though. Thank you!

Wasn't your first film about flying across the world to surprise your pen pal that you fell for, only for her to send you back with a hug?

Yeah, you deserved that.

Congrats on your progression.

Were you the same dude that asked for votes for some small film you made or something like that couple years back? I think some celebrity was involved? green light something?

If so, i remember your posts, I even posted the link to get votes on my FB :lol:

Congrats BTW and good luck!

Thats awesome man! Glad to see you're still doing your thing and NT didn't stop you from following your dreams!! LOL
good luck dude!! keep pushing!

In 2007 I posted my first videos here on Niketalk and got made fun of.
I kept posting until I realized that I was getting made fun of because my content was crap and so I stopped lol
11 years later and fingers crossed that I still don't make crap :lol:

Hey Josh, great concept and good on you for following your dreams. People only make of your aspirations because they have none of their own. As an actor, I've been mocked for following my dreams by those who follow a conventional path. It's great to see another person in the arts on here, hopefully our paths will cross again on a set.

Keep Rising brother.

www.leonmorganacting.com

U the one with the GS warriors SN... good to see u coming up famb. Rep for the Islanders.

nice trailer btw.. Scandalous biah.

Back
Top Bottom