I kind of laugh when I see people post cars they're buying and that "yambs will be had"

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's salt like and immature? The point is girls that grew up caked up have been riding around in the car you're cracking your neck to drive since birth. They are not impressed by something so normal, a flashy whip is blasé. They can't even grasp why anyone would ever put any amount of effort or care into their car choice. It's just an elevated mentality. These girls want a bright guy with big goals who treats them right. A young guy in a BMW is labeled a try hard..

This post def got some NTers mad :lol:

And now everyone else is acting salty, saying OP should post his life goals, etc......can't you see that all of you sound saltier than the OP? Dude is actually making a very valid point, saying that people with money don't care about cars like that, and that the pride and joy that you push aint really all its cracked up to be amongst a population for whom luxury is the norm. The mere ownership of a luxury vehicle is not viewed as a status symbol amongst those who possess such status to begin with, and the ownership of a luxury vehicle is not indicative of having "made it" in life the way it is to a great deal of people.

It is a simple postulation that everyone's choosing to ignore, and would rather divert attention from.

Interesting.

Everything is relative.

That's like saying OP only goes to ND because he wants to attract women with a better education. Like, why would anyone say that? It's obvious that a better education usually leads to a better selection of women. Applied to academics, which seems to be OPs way of determining one's success in life, it's like me saying "OP is lame for going to ND, I pulled a model and I didn't even graduated high school." Just because I did what I did with a lack of education shouldn't take anything away from higher education, just like how him getting a girlfriend with a Fiat shouldn't take anything away from luxury vehicles.

"Hey, I go to a community college, so OP must be an intellectual "try-hard" for going to ND."

This is what I wanted to say, It's all relative.

OP thinks he's figured out the secret to finding a successful partner - drive a Fiat.

Also, what's his fascination with wealthy woman? He makes it seem as if you don't secure a wealthy, educated woman then you won't live a successful life. Maybe some of us just want to get the ratchet girls out of our system.

Live and learn.

lol... What guys think girls like vs what girls really like are two totally diffrent things

... guess which car pulled more chics ?

If you want a total "bro-mobile" to pick up college aged men... cop a Lambo. If you want as much attention from females as possible.... Get something with a seriously dark attitude that dosent scream "Im compensating for something" :smokin

Last edited:
Op must have some masculinity issues. In One thread he's attacking a female that he's never even met, calling her "bimbo, air head, too stupid to get into Auburn so she started at a community college etc".
Now he's going at dudes with nice cars As if the only reason people buy them is for women. Preposterous
Next thing you know he's gonna make a thread claiming well endowed men are pathetic and have no true understanding of life due to their oversized genetalia. Women love smaller penises just fine.
:nerd: :lol: :smh: but I do kinda agree with OP on the quality of yamb-age a vehicle gets you. but Aye, some girls are into the whole "yamb mobile" thing, and those are the ones I stay away from...now. :smokin

Why does a man having a nice care always equal compensation? A man can't have nice things if he can afford it?

And its always some chick who dont have **** claiming it. I've never heard of a woman, sitting in the back of her Phantom, looking down on the guy in the Ferrari like, "Hmph, he must compensating for something..."

Last edited:
"What guys think girls like vs what girls really like are two totally different things." I think a new Audi S5 can help you land some girls but are those the kind of girls you want? And did you guys know that the Audi S5 may actually put off a lot of really quality girls? It's not just about wealth, although that probably plays a part. It's about maturity and intelligence. A Fiat wasn't the "secret," it was a tool that helped me realize my mentality was childish and a lot of the girls I want to date were essentially put off by how materialistic I appeared.

laugh.gif
 this is the same thing when losers who have never stepped foot inside a gym hate on those who have put the work in.

pure envy

It's not envy. I've driven nice to luxury new cars since I got my license. I'm off that now. Low key is much more choice for the people I want near me. Like I said:
The point is educated girls that grew up caked up have been riding around in the car you're cracking your neck to drive since birth. They are not impressed by something so normal, a flashy whip is at best blasé and at worst simply tacky. They can't even grasp why anyone would ever put any amount of effort or care into their car choice. That Benz you think is a life goal took them to piano practice when they were seven. It's just an elevated mentality.

Last edited:
Judging you based on what you drive is pretty good indicator of your personality. If you're in a Range Rover obviously money and showing off are two of your motivators in life. If you don't want people thinking you're materialistic and all about money why would you buy such an expensive, flashy car? Many wealthy bright girls are going to look at you with immediate suspicion o_O out of fear a guy like you is going to see her money first and personality second. Being low key is just that wave.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
^

But who are you to make judgements of other people? If anything that shows YOUR personality. My moms dream car is a Range Rover. Does she want one to stunt? Yeah right, I dont thinky my 60yr old mom wants to stunt on people with a Range.

Its stubborn people like you that are annoying. You think your view on things is the be all, end all. No reason to be arguing with this guy, he's either trolling hard (which I hope) or he really is that judgemental and stubborn.

We aint from the hood where every bird just looks at a guy with anymore more than a Japanese car as their new sugar daddy.

Why is it that when someone chooses to drive a high end vehicle that others automatically assume they are materialistic, can someone not just drive a high end vehicle because they want to.

Or wear nice clothes and own watches and pieces just because they want to, it not always about trying hard to impress but truly enjoying luxury items as a treat.  

I drive an Audi, I drive it because I enjoy driving a fine European sports car. I own nice watches and jewelry as well. My fiancée never even knew what I drove when I first talked to her, nor did it impress her that I drove a nice car though she did like it that I wore jewelry. She told me she’s been in Escalades and Porches and had seen Rolexes and Cartiers on men's wrist and never thought much of it.  

If you are planning on driving a high end vehicle or shelling out for a watch or piece of jewelry do not base the decision on buying it purely to attract women. These factors are of greater importance are you financially able to afford it, are you willing to shell out the extra money to own it, or are the sacrifices of owning a luxury goods worth it to you? 

Op, you will never REALLY understand woman, so stop pretending like you know what's good.

People will learn from themselves and their experiences, as you did.

Buying and fancy car to impress people = purposely buying a not so fancy car to not impress people.

End of the day, you're still molding your life around other people opinions.

OP hit the nail in the penis. I drive a 1988 Toyota Camry which was T-boned on the passenger side. The doors don't eem open yet I pull mad chicks in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom