I kind of laugh when I see people post cars they're buying and that "yambs will be had"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note though, since were all being judgmental here. A Fiat? Of all cars?
laugh.gif

Not knocking per say, but lets just say theres a long list of cars id get before a Fiat. That new Accord sedan looks amazing. Not saying they are in the same class, but I guess they are in the same class or normal vs luxury cars.

lol... What guys think girls like vs what girls really like are two totally diffrent things

Man that rat rod is 
smokin.gif
 A guy down the street from me has a real nice one.Thanks for posting the video  I'm going to have to check out the video later though.  

"What guys think girls like vs what girls really like are two totally different things." I think a new Audi S5 can help you land some girls but are those the kind of girls you want? And did you guys know that the Audi S5 may actually put off a lot of really quality girls? It's not just about wealth, although that probably plays a part. It's about maturity and intelligence. A Fiat wasn't the "secret," it was a tool that helped me realize my mentality was childish and a lot of the girls I want to date were essentially put off by how materialistic I appeared.

You're so wrong man.

Men see womens physique as the initial threshold for sexual attractiveness. They have a standard for this for. Ex. a guy won't go out with a girl he considers below an 8 in his mind. He considers status, intelligence, personality, etc. AFTER he gets past physical attractiveness. This guy will RARELY date/marry someone he considers a 5 just cuz she has money or is smart. There's plenty smart, rich women he can find within the pool of 8 and ups.

For women it's the opposite.

Women look at status first when they pool their "acceptable" mates. Then, out of the acceptable pool they look at intelligence, personality, looks, etc. to choose a mate from there. Girls won't date below their own status. A car is a status symbol. High status costumes (like a car) can literally transform homely men and make them more attractive to women than handsome men in low-status costumes.

this man knows

status and resources rank most important for women, evolutionarily programmed to find a mate that can provide for her and her offspring
youth and physical attractiveness for men, representing fertility

this was studied by anthropologists and found to be nearly universal across a large range of cultures

Why would you laugh OP?

Whenever I drive the 911, dimes will be ****** that night... You're not picking up dimes just from valeting your Fiat.

Enough with the women
They don't see past the chain
I don't see past the ***
Two can play the game-

Pusha T

I pulled my chick just sitting by her.
smokin.gif

Srs tho... I really did, my English teacher sorted the class in groups for an assignment.
And that's how I met her! I farted... She sat closer, that's how I knew she was the one!
lol I dont believe anything this guy types.  she prob saw that you were a trick and could get paid.  

"What guys think girls like vs what girls really like are two totally different things." I think a new Audi S5 can help you land some girls but are those the kind of girls you want? And did you guys know that the Audi S5 may actually put off a lot of really quality girls? It's not just about wealth, although that probably plays a part. It's about maturity and intelligence. A Fiat wasn't the "secret," it was a tool that helped me realize my mentality was childish and a lot of the girls I want to date were essentially put off by how materialistic I appeared.
Why did you buy the fiat?

so you only bought a fiat to prove a point to women?? 

dont tell me its this one..
mean.gif

you copped the papi mobile??

Why would you laugh OP?
Whenever I drive the 911, dimes will be ****** that night... You're not picking up dimes just from valeting your Fiat.
Enough with the women
They don't see past the chain
I don't see past the ***
Two can play the game-
Pusha T
I'm laughing at your lack of self worth and insecurity. I don't crave one night stands, nor do I crave the type of girls that let me stroke the first night I meet them because they saw my Porsche. We're apparently after different things. If you're happy with that by all means keep doing you. I'm on another level and those girls that are after you get stiff armed by me. Enjoy the bottom feeders

Last edited:
I'm laughing at your lack of self worth and insecurity. I don't crave one night stands, nor do I crave the type of girls that let me stroke the first night I meet them or because they saw my Porsche. We're apparently after different things. If you're happy with that by all means keep doing you. I'm on another level and those girl that are after you get stiff armed by me.

Lmao.

I'm insecure just because sometimes I drive a nice car and **** gold diggers?

I'm laughing at your lack of self worth and insecurity. I don't crave one night stands, nor do I crave the type of girls that let me stroke the first night I meet them or because they saw my Porsche. We're apparently after different things. If you're happy with that by all means keep doing you. I'm on another level and those girl that are after you get stiff armed by me.

Lmao.

I'm insecure just because sometimes I drive a nice car and **** gold diggers?

I don't think OP understands that there are men out there that are not interested in "good" girls. Some of us actually enjoying pushing beemer, benz or bentleys and are all about the next ones.

Copping a new car next week. Looking forward to making a thread and having you guys judge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom