I kind of laugh when I see people post cars they're buying and that "yambs will be had"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP, you are 6 feet tall driving a Fiat. I would laugh at you but I'm not even thinking about you while I drive by in my Benz.

The real yambmobile...

timthumb.php

Last edited:
I despise this train of thought.

Not everybody is a follower and want to drive a Lamborghini or Porsche because rappers do. Some people know how to appreciate good machines for what they are.

Plus, look at you talking... On a sneaker message board...

The OP (and his "girlfriend") come off as pretentious know-it-alls.

I find it funny that you can gauge a person's personality depending on the car they're driving (if only all of us were as clairvoyant as you and your "girlfriend")
I mean, I can see where you're coming from with calling out those that purchase material things for the purpose of impressing others, but the way you present yourself/topic just comes off as if you're some higher person than us "low peasants".

Besides, I'm sure a highly educated, universal, renaissance man such as yourself (and your "girlfriend") wouldn't have the time of day to appreciate a....car.

I found out driving a flashy car had some unintended consequences. There's no need to argue. If you want to attract bird brains with your Benzo, knock yourself out. I'm about chicks that are on another level, and I'm through whipping cars that they not only don't care about, it might even turn them off.

With the elitist attiude you displayed in the AJ McCarron's girlfriend thread regarding higher education I ma very surprised that you don't drive exclusively luxury vehicles. So you despise good looking girls that didn't attend Top 25 colleges and get jobs at investment banks as well as guys who drive nice cars? Is there anything else I'm missing from the list?

Sounds like a pep talk to encourage yourself that its ok that you aren't driving said whips which you are bashing.

And your girl is patting you on the back by "agreeing" with you. She's your girl of course she will try to make you feel better for not having said whip.
"its ok babe, mandingo is too big, you're just da right size"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom