I knew she had em but not like THAT...

devil.gif

So when were these taken if it is Jessica Simpson. She is big in that other thread
laugh.gif

EDIT: This thread is hella old
laugh.gif

devil.gif

I always feelin this chick, that pic just reminded me why. Romo is lucky to be smashing that.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Unfortunately in the era of information that we live in, there is an incredible amount of misinformation. Therefore, there are always going to be places on the web that pick up on things that aren't necessarily true. Most of the sites that have the picture up have said things like "I received this photo in my e-mail and I don't know where it came from, but..." and so on. This, much like the chain letter that your dear Aunt Sally sent you, oftentimes turn out to be a hoax.

The first issue is the navel piercing, which I discussed previously. Jessica does not have one. If you can find proof otherwise, I will concede defeat.

The second issue, is the fact that this is a candid shot, therefore there will be an origin of the picture, which most likely will be coming from a photo agency. If you can find me the photo agency that took the picture and the labeling of the pic that way, I will also concede defeat.

Unfortunately, I seriously doubt that you will be able to do so, so you guys just end up looking incredibly thirsty.
U know the friend that tries to talk to you about his relationship issues in the strip club....................don't be that guy.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Originally Posted by hugebird

Unfortunately in the era of information that we live in, there is an incredible amount of misinformation. Therefore, there are always going to be places on the web that pick up on things that aren't necessarily true. Most of the sites that have the picture up have said things like "I received this photo in my e-mail and I don't know where it came from, but..." and so on. This, much like the chain letter that your dear Aunt Sally sent you, oftentimes turn out to be a hoax.

The first issue is the navel piercing, which I discussed previously. Jessica does not have one. If you can find proof otherwise, I will concede defeat.

The second issue, is the fact that this is a candid shot, therefore there will be an origin of the picture, which most likely will be coming from a photo agency. If you can find me the photo agency that took the picture and the labeling of the pic that way, I will also concede defeat.

Unfortunately, I seriously doubt that you will be able to do so, so you guys just end up looking incredibly thirsty.
U know the friend that tries to talk to you about his relationship issues in the strip club....................don't be that guy.

i swear my cousin is just like that, im like _ do you know where we at? hes famous for doing this at the strip club or regular club.

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Haha I'm seriously laughing my head off at the responses in this thread.

What's more funny are my parents sitting right here watchin the tele

You guys are beastin to nooooooooooooooooo end
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom