I know im late but...Jashaun Agosto, 12 yr old basketball prodigy :eek

There's plenty of vids of him on youtube, and I know im late, Especially since I'm from Seattle but, it looks like the kids been in the media for awhile now but this kids pretty damn impressive. I was lookin' for videos of Seattle hoopers playin together (ie Nate, Broy, Isaiah Thomas, Tony Wroten, Jamaal Crawford) cause I know they always come back every summer and train with each other n I came across this vid of Jashaun Agosto. Theres vids of him from when he was 11, i guess hes 13 or 14 now? But kids got amazing handles for someone his size and age. Someone help embed if you can and Im sorry this is late! But im sure there will be a good amount of NTers out there that havn't seen this and can enjoy it!

Vid of Agosto playing 1 on 1 with Washington Huskies G Isaiah Thomas & then against Jamal Crawford. (
laugh.gif
cause Thomas and Crawford seriously lookin like they steppin off a lil bit so there really don't get crossed by the kid.)

Vid of him doin some impressive dribbling and drills.

This one may be newer, 2010, he's in 6th grade playing on a 8th grade AAU squad. Gotta admit the kid drops dimes.

Another from 2010, dude really has great court vision for someone his age. On offense and D.

There's plenty of vids of him on youtube, and I know im late, Especially since I'm from Seattle but, it looks like the kids been in the media for awhile now but this kids pretty damn impressive. I was lookin' for videos of Seattle hoopers playin together (ie Nate, Broy, Isaiah Thomas, Tony Wroten, Jamaal Crawford) cause I know they always come back every summer and train with each other n I came across this vid of Jashaun Agosto. Theres vids of him from when he was 11, i guess hes 13 or 14 now? But kids got amazing handles for someone his size and age. Someone help embed if you can and Im sorry this is late! But im sure there will be a good amount of NTers out there that havn't seen this and can enjoy it!

Vid of Agosto playing 1 on 1 with Washington Huskies G Isaiah Thomas & then against Jamal Crawford. (
laugh.gif
cause Thomas and Crawford seriously lookin like they steppin off a lil bit so there really don't get crossed by the kid.)

Vid of him doin some impressive dribbling and drills.

This one may be newer, 2010, he's in 6th grade playing on a 8th grade AAU squad. Gotta admit the kid drops dimes.

Another from 2010, dude really has great court vision for someone his age. On offense and D.

Prodigy?

Nah, not that impressed by the videos. For someone his age hes good, theres potential though.

That first video his crossovers werent that great, looks like he was pre-planning all his moves while dribbling for a few seconds.

Prodigy?

Nah, not that impressed by the videos. For someone his age hes good, theres potential though.

That first video his crossovers werent that great, looks like he was pre-planning all his moves while dribbling for a few seconds.

Kid looks impressive...this is why I can't wait to get back to coaching. I had a kid that was a beast 5-7th grade. Woulda won the area championship the next yr with him if not for him passing RIP Chris Nelson

Kid looks impressive...this is why I can't wait to get back to coaching. I had a kid that was a beast 5-7th grade. Woulda won the area championship the next yr with him if not for him passing RIP Chris Nelson

He looks really, really small, even for his age. I'd expect more out of him running wise rather than basketball.

He looks really, really small, even for his age. I'd expect more out of him running wise rather than basketball.

Is this the same kid whose dad said he ran a 4 minute mile?

Anyways...he's got SICK handles....

Is this the same kid whose dad said he ran a 4 minute mile?

Anyways...he's got SICK handles....

kid is a damn ******. look at that second to last mixtape you put up of him going against other 6th graders. he's the smallest kid on the court.

kid is a damn ******. look at that second to last mixtape you put up of him going against other 6th graders. he's the smallest kid on the court.

Seen plenty like him honestly. Hopefully, unlike the others I have seen/known, he grows past 5'6.

Seen plenty like him honestly. Hopefully, unlike the others I have seen/known, he grows past 5'6.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Agreed....but if he needs inspiration, hopefully he'll look no further than one of the dudes he was hoopin' with...Isaiah Thomas. 

Still don't believe his mile time tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Agreed....but if he needs inspiration, hopefully he'll look no further than one of the dudes he was hoopin' with...Isaiah Thomas. 

Still don't believe his mile time tho
laugh.gif

See him and his dad at the Federal Way Community Center. Sometimes he runs some games with us.

He's too short. Don't see him doing much unless he grows.

See him and his dad at the Federal Way Community Center. Sometimes he runs some games with us.

He's too short. Don't see him doing much unless he grows.

He is short as **+% to be 12.

And I don't see anything prodigy-like. Hopefully he grows and becomes a beast though.

He is short as **+% to be 12.

And I don't see anything prodigy-like. Hopefully he grows and becomes a beast though.

Oh great, the weekly sub-teen *insert sport* prodigy thread.

This is very promising though.. Because according to these videos, by the year 2025 the NBA will consist of about 250 Michael Jordans and about 100 Shaqs. Can't wait to witness that league, because it sure will be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom