I know I'm super late but....vol. Joe Budden

can y'all put me on joe budden/ slaughterhouse?

A friend showed me Shady Cypher 2.0 and it had me like
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I just need to know where to start, mixtapes, albums, etc.

Thanks famb

My faves

220px-MoodMuzik2.jpg
Joe_Budden_-_Mood_Muzik_3.jpg

Wasn't feeling Mood Muzik 4 outside of 3-4 songs, and I've never heard Mood Muzik 1. 

Of course you should check out the Slaughterhouse album.

51gu5ECbUVL._AA160_.jpg

The Budden debut album though...
sick.gif
sick.gif
 and not in a good way.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

My faves

220px-MoodMuzik2.jpg
Joe_Budden_-_Mood_Muzik_3.jpg

Wasn't feeling Mood Muzik 4 outside of 3-4 songs
Essentially got it covered. Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are fire
smokin.gif

his albums..... not so much

I hate that this will sound like some of the old men on here but I vividly remember almost a monthly Joe Budden/All Of Me appreciation post on here.

Joe Budden is the greatest rapper to ever rap according to NT and New York/New Jersey.

Joe Budden is WACK according to the rest of the free world.

Originally Posted by MzD650

Joe Budden is the greatest rapper to ever rap according to NT and New York/New Jersey.

Joe Budden is WACK according to the rest of the free world.
Im not from either of those states, and I dont know anybody who thinks he's wack

get mood muzik 1 too....its da tail end of da Triangle offense/desert storm Joe budden ya young cats were barely exposed to.

The Mood Muzik series is one of the most incredible I have EVER heard. Despite his off-wax antics Joe Budden is one of the realest to do it with the lyrical content and subject matter. Like dude said above his music is literally life-changing. Some of it may literally move you to damn near tears. He is a very gifted artist.

Originally Posted by D723

The Mood Muzik series is one of the most incredible I have EVER heard. Despite his off-wax antics Joe Budden is one of the realest to do it with the lyrical content and subject matter. Like dude said above his music is literally life-changing. Some of it may literally move you to damn near tears. He is a very gifted artist.

This.

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Originally Posted by D723

This

"Pump It Up" was such a good radio song. But boy did that fool me into thinking his debut was gonna be good
laugh.gif

MM2, MM3, Halfway House, Escape Route, are all great. "Padded Room" is alright to me as well.

I don't like his Twitter antics either
laugh.gif
, but he's definitely the best in the game at what he does best (rapping about emotional !!+$, etc.)

edit- i also forgot, "Broken Wings" is 
pimp.gif

Joe Budden is my favorite rapper over the past 5 or so years...but

DO NOT DOWNLOAD HIS WHOLE DISCOGRAPHY../.dude has a lot of garbage early in his career.

Back
Top Bottom