I know you guys must get these questions absolutely all the time...

Well my search function is working...

SO! Going back to the homeland with my parents for 3 weeks, guys! Mainly just in the Manila and Bicol regions.

What are the absolutely must go-to places now in the area?!

I need to know where the best shopping places are, what to try and eat, and just experience!

Thanks, po!

since your parents are originally from Bicol Region you must try these to eat. Bicol Express....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ yeah try the bicol express, make sure you have a 1 liter of ice cold water ready before you eat.

TRY TO DO:
try to go scuba diving there are a lot of good beaches here.

BEST SHOPPING PLACES: hmmm..
greenhills!! hehehe , dont mind the fake kicks there.

when your asking about experience, can you be more specific? are you talking about nasty ? or fun experience? hehe kidding..

Haha^^ thanks guys!

Nah Bicol Express is always a regular in our diets!

But yea...experience for the whole family...

BTW....what are the best places to buy shoes? outlets?

Since you're going to Bicol, you might want to visit CWC. I haven't been to the place but it has a lot of good reviews especially if you're intowakeboarding.

http://www.camsurwatersportscomplex.com/

For some good food, just go to Serendra in Taguig and you'll find a lot of good places to eat.

Then drop by at the Nike Flagship store nearby. You may want to visit also Market Market which is also in that area. There's an outlet store there. Forother outlet stores, check out the outlet store updates thread here. You will find almost all the infos you need there.

HTH.

Back
Top Bottom