I live a life of solitude.

I'm curious as to what you all get on those mbti personality tests. I'm an intp myself.

Last edited:
Went Dolo to lunch today. Have also went to catch a flick, or to the beach, or just ventured into the city dolo.

I honestly don't think much of it from a standpoint of, I just like being alone and to myself sometimes. It's also the reason why I don't have a gf right now because there are too many moments where I just value being by myself, and enjoying my time. I love being alone.

There are also times where I do enjoy being around other people. (Girls mostly.) I used to ask myself "Is it weird that I enjoy being alone?" But now I don't. I just take it as goes. If I want to be alone, I proceed. If I want company, I proceed.

Life is so much better when you truly become sure of yourself, and confident within your skin. It allows you to truly live life the way you want to, and allows you to see your existence in this universal ethos in a way that is more in line with your honest desired state of being.

I'm curious as to what you all get on those mbti personality tests. I'm an intp myself.

I googled it and took two. I got an INTP result on the MBTI test, and a INFP result on a different personality test. What blew my mind were the character descriptions and the famous people that share the same personality as me. It also gave career choices that would interest me, itz safe to say I'm a nerd. I kinda felt that way all along but itz confirmed now..

Good look on the MBTI mention bruh, repped :pimp:

Last edited:
I recently confessed to a friend I enjoy the solo dolo life, and he was like
View media item 909216People that constantly need to be talking to someone on their phone or texting annoy the hell out of me.
They're scared to do anything alone and would rather not do something if no one wants to join them.
This is everyone I know IRL. Its sad that people have the constant need for human interaction. I feel like the reason for that is they dont want to be alone with their thoughts and prefer to not think

eek.gif
 at people taking the bus to chill, I thought I was the only one.

My balance is sparking up with my boys, maybe every other week hitting the city or a function with my boys..

Or secret squirrel vagina missions. Being disconnected from social networks has its pros and cons.. While it takes more effort to infiltrate new vag, you're +50 in every chick book for them feeling secure knowing the business between you two never gets broadcasted.

Im like the perfect side n_, infiltrating your girls buns off the grid and UOENO it

Last edited:
"a hermit is one who renounces the world of fragments that he may enjoy the world wholly and without interruption."

– kahlil gibran

I googled it and took two. I got an INTP result on the MBTI test, and a INFP result on a different personality test. What blew my mind were the character descriptions and the famous people that share the same personality as me. It also gave career choices that would interest me, itz safe to say I'm a nerd. I kinda felt that way all along but itz confirmed now..

Good look on the MBTI mention bruh, repped :pimp:

No doubt fam. I've always been typed as being intj when I took the tests. About a year ago I started really research mbti and the different theories involved with it. I noticed that the J was "weak" as my preference for it over P was very low. I eventually figured out I was an intp by learning what all the functions entail and how they interact with each other.

I took this test a few days ago and so far Ive found it to be the most accurate (for me) as it typed me as an intp.

http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

The typologist who made that site has an AMA on reddit answering questions pertaining to mbti ;as well as EEG and its relationship with personality type.

Last edited:
I gotta get on that lone wolf steez now that my roomates have opposite schedules. It pisses me off that I'm about 20 mins away from yamb heaven and here I am at home :smh: I just gotta have the will to do it. :lol:

Went Dolo to lunch today. Have also went to catch a flick, or to the beach, or just ventured into the city dolo.

I honestly don't think much of it from a standpoint of, I just like being alone and to myself sometimes. It's also the reason why I don't have a gf right now because there are too many moments where I just value being by myself, and enjoying my time. I love being alone.

There are also times where I do enjoy being around other people. (Girls mostly.) I used to ask myself "Is it weird that I enjoy being alone?" But now I don't. I just take it as goes. If I want to be alone, I proceed. If I want company, I proceed.

Life is so much better when you truly become sure of yourself, and confident within your skin. It allows you to truly live life the way you want to, and allows you to see your existence in this universal ethos in a way that is more in line with your honest desired state of being.

Very well said.
I'm wondering-- how old are you?

And Mangudai-- cheers for the links brah

Shoeking, I feel yah brah. Especially about the girlfriend thing.

I often take the 7 train to flushing and back to Roosevelt just to clear my mind and stare out of the train window....it's been my thing for a while and from other posters it truly does seem that public transoportation windows are the greatest philosophical tool created.

But I gotta say...when i'm depressed or my anxiety is kicking in I gotta be around my fam or some really good friends to ease my mind. Being alone during those times seem to make me worse. Good people in your life can serve to truly ground you and bring you back to a good state of mind and being.

I'm most alone when I'm around a bunch of people..

Phone turned off

Not checking emails

Walking the streets at night, on the bus wandering the city, pondering the meaning of existence.

I'll probably be a loner my whole life until/if I meet a wife.

I wonder how many of you dudes have siblings, this type of life is easier if you were raised as an only child.

Phone turned off

Not checking emails

Walking the streets at night, on the bus wandering the city, pondering the meaning of existence.

I wonder how many of you dudes have siblings, this type of life is easier if you were raised as an only child.
Youngest of three.

im not going to lie i like staying home and i do it every weekend... it feels good to just unwind and chill by yourself... but sometimes i do feel it gets tired and boring just being lazy and chilling at the crib all day... its cool and all but to do it all the time nah... i do try to hang out with my friends once in a while to break the monotony up

1 time i hung out with my friends at a big picnic we usually have every summer and for some reason i felt alone the whole time... my friends were trying to get me in involved in conversation or playing games but i dont know i just felt like being alone... i just saw my friends in little clicks and felt left out... i left the picnic early and felt embarrased on the way i acted and felt like i couldnt hang with them again... feelsbadman :smh:

Last edited:
im not going to lie i like staying home and i do it every weekend... it feels good to just unwind and chill by yourself... but sometimes i do feel it gets tired and boring just being lazy and chilling at the crib all day... its cool and all but to do it all the time nah... i do try to hang out with my friends once in a while to break the monotony up

But living a life of solitude and being a loner is not the same as being Lazy. There's a big difference between the two.

I feel sort of like this. In high school I had my circle I always hung around. Several of them I have known since elementary school and we've stuck together. I always felt and knew that many of my peers, including some of my friends, were only concerned with trivial things and didn't understand things on a deeper level.

Now I'm college and I feel the same way, now without many of my close friends around. Again I see a lot of my peers concerned with trivial things like drugs and alcohol and I've seen firsthand how destructive it can be. Not saying there's nothing wrong with having a drink, but here they make it a priority over all else. I have no idea why people make it their goal to be blackout drunk, I just don't get it. The majority of people are looking to hook up with a new random every weekend and that's just not like me. I go to parties on rare occasions, only when I'm in the mood and my friends invite me. I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on some things I won't be able to do in a few years or will wish I had done more of looking back.

It's not that I don't have some good friends here or see them from time to time, but they have their own circles of people they're with usually. It's all good though, we always hang out over breaks back at home like the old days along with my friends who go to other schools and we always keep in touch between breaks.

I've been described as introverted and very introspective, but if you saw me with my circle you would never think that since I'm one of the main voices of the group. Whether I'm introverted or slightly extroverted varies by day for me. I like being alone sometimes to recharge, but I also hate being lonely and love hanging out with my friends. I'm not sure where exactly I fit in other than with my circle of friends and now that I'm getting older that means more time apart.

Last edited:
Wanna have some fun? U have a dog.. Get some peanut butter :nerd:

:rofl: :rofl:

Also an INTP, with hints of INTJ tendencies if I get annoyed or upset enough. Gonna try those tests you posted also...looked at it earlier && honestly didn't know the answer for most of em.

Phone turned off
Not checking emails

Got three sisters (2 on mom's side, 1 on dad's), all younger than me.

More to add later on...

Last edited:
I love the life of being a loner, I also dislike it too. I started getting used to people being in and out of my life recently, or us just growing apart and doing our own thing. Best thing about this though is that I don't have to really depend on anyone if I want to go out and do something spontaneously. I just immerse myself with my hobbies now and try to learn new things as I go along now.

1 time i hung out with my friends at a big picnic we usually have every summer and for some reason i felt alone the whole time... my friends were trying to get me in involved in conversation or playing games but i dont know i just felt like being alone... i just saw my friends in little clicks and felt left out... i left the picnic early and felt embarrased on the way i acted and felt like i couldnt hang with them again... feelsbadman :smh:

I think you're over thinking things. I wouldn't trip, you probably wanted to be alone at that time but decided to go out instead so you felt the way you felt.

But living a life of solitude and being a loner is not the same as being Lazy. There's a big difference between the two.

Completely agree.

:rofl: :rofl:
Also an INTP, with hints of INTJ tendencies if I get annoyed or upset enough. Gonna try those tests you posted also...looked at it earlier && honestly didn't know the answer for most of em.
Got three sisters (2 on mom's side, 1 on dad's), all younger than me.

More to add later on...

Yea I think that's why I've always gotten INTJ when I've taken those test. In the link I posted on the previous page that test gave me a high score for Te and Fi which are two of the main functions for INTJs. Just my guess anyway.

Last edited:
eh i kinda know how you feel OP i got a small circle
my best friend the child hood homies and my girl

i dont got a girl anymore we broke up
bestfriend is super busy now
childhood homies kick it with other people

i still kick it with my childhood homies and best friends tho

Last edited:

Phone turned off
Not checking emails

Youngest of three.

Same. I've always been a loner but due athletics and just being popular I was aways around people. Now that I'm older and 22 I can just be myself and just chill to myself all the time.

Back
Top Bottom