I made a new youtube channel with my wife

Good morning NT! (Somewhere in the world)

2 months ago, I got married and on our first day of being married, the lockdown happened. We started getting calls from clients (we produce commercials for businesses) saying that they wanted their down payments refunded and other clients were backing out of projects that were set for 2020/2021. All our plans changed immediately and we needed to adjust. All of a sudden we had so much time to think. Everyday we pitched ideas to different people, companies and organizations and finally we got an online show/podcast funded and produced. We’ve been working non-stop to get this up and running and we’re excited to finally share it with everyone. “A Wake Up Call” is where Val and I interview people who have beat the odds and overcame adversity to become successful. We have interviews planned with Actors, Astronauts, Filmmakers, Musicians, Entrepreneurs and everyone in between.

Basically i'm trying to get some honest feedback. We've been working hard to adjust with feedback but it's tough when we get none lol I'm not making money from these videos (not monetized) and I just really want to learn how to make the best possible content.

Latest Episode

Last edited:
You have. Dude only posts when it benefits him. It’s been going on for years. He only posts in his own threads.
OP, good luck. You are skilled but c’mon man.

Yea, I was very active Pre 2012 but admittedly I haven't been on NT much since then. Everytime I have something that I get super excited about and want to get out there, NT is always the first place I think of >.<

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

You have. Dude only posts when it benefits him. It’s been going on for years. He only posts in his own threads.
OP, good luck. You are skilled but c’mon man.
Whenever he needs help with a competition or views on a movie he posts a thread

Ahh okay, makes sense. Here I was thinking I was having a major case of deja vu :lol:

Last edited:
Best of luck. Beating the odds at times like now with celebrities may not be the best idea. Those people are financially set. Not sure how many people want to hear overcoming smaller issues, while dealing with this whole virus ordeal.
I haven’t seen a single celebrity interview in how they are making sense of what’s happening now and how they are managing. I just don’t care enough to hear their mansion troubles.
Please focus on the everyone else in between.
Overcoming odds 5 years ago and trying to compare to the virus may not work. It’s a whole different active beast.

maybe try to find a person who lost everything mid March and hustled his way to a new income steam. That’s more inspiring than a celebrity

[QUOTE="themovieguy, post: 33068196, member: 121012"] ...the numbers matter more than ever so that we can continue to make these episodes and hopefully inspire some people along the way. [/QUOTE]

At least you're up front with what your priorities are with this “project”:lol:

I can’t even quote correctly:smh:

Back
Top Bottom