I might be moving to Seattle...

Got a few questions:

Nightlife:
How's the music? How are the females? (Good looking or ugly?, Willing to dance or stuck up?, etc) How is clubbing in the rain? Do people clubhop/barhopwhen its raining? Where are the crackin areas?

Shopping:
Where are the good malls? I've been to Alderwood and that crappy 4 story mall in Seattle that connects to the monorail. Is there anything better thanBellevue Square?

If anyone's moved from Cali, how do you like Seattle overall? Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks.

Music scene is really good, especially once the Crocodile re-opens. Rain is just no big deal to people here. People go out in all conditions except snow.

Bellevue Square is the best mall, when it comes to upscale stuff, and they're going through a major overhaul right now. The Bravern in Bellevue is openingnext summer, and it will have all upscale shopping (Neiman Marcus, Jimmy Choo, Hermes, etc.). There's no mall downtown, really, unless you count PacificPlace and Westlake, but there's nothing worth going to except Barney's. Downtown is all about individual stores: Flagship Nordstrom, Gucci (openingNovember), LV, Mario's, David Lawrence, H&M, Niketown, etc. Southcenter is a huge mall that just had a giant addition with an H&M.

do you have to move or are you choosing to move?
nerd.gif
sorry if thatquestions answered i couldnt read the wall of text im my current situation.

Back
Top Bottom