I miss being in college.

I miss watching TV until 3 AM and calling it an "early night".
I miss studying in the library all night and bugging out afterwards. (yes, I actually miss the studying)
I miss playing pick-up ball with the regulars every Tues, Thurs, and Sunday night.
I miss eating Chunky Soup for lunch. And dinner.
I miss wearing a Jordan bball shorts and a triple 5 hoodie to class.
I miss the hot white chicks.
I miss the beer pong, flipcup, anchorman, kings, etc.
I miss $2 beers and $3 cocktails.
I miss getting the good deals at the local shoe spots.
I miss Canada being 25 minutes away.
I miss the mini-roadtrips to U of Michigan, Binghamton, Syracuse, Colgate, etc.
I miss Walmart Supercenter.
I miss not having to pay for a gym membership.
I miss the long winter/summer vacations.
I miss receiving an A after busting your rear.
I miss the late night chats with housemates.
I miss being on the phone with my girl for hours and driving the 2 hours to Cornell to surprise her (and getting some).
I miss sneaking into the dorms to do laundry for free.
I miss college student discounts.

I miss being in college.

i will gladly switch places with you if i can.. I rather work from 9 to 5 than take on a college work load.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Grow up, move on with your life.

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

When the thoughts of missing college pops into my head I remember what it was like to broke everyday.

I was about to say end your life but I realized you are part of the NT staff lol

like your jennifer fisher avy

Undergrad college was great! Your list made me think of some awesome times I had during that phase of my life.

I'm getting my Master's now and few of those things exist. I live in a house with my wife and we are financially secure. I eat normal food, shop atregular stores, etc... I do stay up late studying and have been spending more time with the ol' PS2, though. I guess Tiger Woods is a good stressrelease!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

Undergrad college was great! Your list made me think of some awesome times I had during that phase of my life.

I'm getting my Master's now and few of those things exist. I live in a house with my wife and we are financially secure. I eat normal food, shop at regular stores, etc... I do stay up late studying and have been spending more time with the ol' PS2, though. I guess Tiger Woods is a good stress release!
laugh.gif

PS2???????????

WHAT NORMAL LIFE ARE YOU LEADING?

Dude we are on xbox 360 and ps3

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Grow up, move on with your life.
I have moved on, but I just miss life when it was simpler. And cheaper haha.

Think of all the things you dont miss though. Studying, Reading, Papers, Tests, Mid-Terms and Finals, being broke......

I'm sooo not forward to entering the 'real world' (be it grad school or an actual career) after undergrad. I'll make sure to enjoy my remaining2 years for you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by Bo55Diesel

I'm getting my Master's now and few of those things exist. I live in a house with my wife and we are financially secure. I eat normal food, shop at regular stores, etc... I do stay up late studying and have been spending more time with the ol' PS2, though. I guess Tiger Woods is a good stress release!
laugh.gif

PS2???????????

It is not that Serious!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You ain't the only one bro. Which is probably why i visit my local college campus so much and attend most of the events.

MvP07 wrote:
Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Bo55Diesel wrote:

laugh.gif

PS2???????????

It is not that Serious!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No kidding! I acknowledged the fact that it is old by typing "ol' PS2" in my post. I'm young enough to still play video games and oldenough to know I will pay less for the newer system once all the hypebeasts get theirs and Sony drops the price (they always do).

I'm in my last semester of college, and to be honest, i can't wait to move on, but at the same time im enjoying what time i have left. I'm prettygood at adapting to quick changes and being satisfied...there's just something about taking on new challenges that makes me not worry too much aboutgetting on with life in the "real world" after college

Man, bump that. As fun as all that was, I don't miss the nonsense you have to deal with whilst being in school. Way too many hoops to jump through just toget a grade.

I graduated in '04, and I went back last semester to take a few classes towards a Masters. HATED it and I'm never going back unless someone else paysfor my tuition.

I guess in "real" life, there are hoops to jump through, too. But at least I'm getting paid to shuck and jive.

id rather be in school 2/3 hrs of work ... a couple tests and then just time to spend as you see fit! trust that its not as much fun out of school, however imnot limited to a campus i can afford to go other places.

the only thing i miss is being around ppl your own age. you could hav ea new reason to work out everyday, now its like i havent seen a decent looking chick allday why should i do @!$*.

Back
Top Bottom