I miss HBO Entourage.

www-bangtidy-net-192187.jpg
That's what I miss
frown.gif

There are obvious favorite episodes (Vegas, Valley), but these are my own favorites:
  • The Bat Mitzvah episode. Drama and Turtle on a high mission for food.
    laugh.gif
  • The episode where they went to Comic Con. Ari messing up Drama's birthday by giving him Clipper tickets instead of U2 tickets.
  • The episode where Drama is obsessed with calves.
    laugh.gif
    . Eric gets a Maserati and a perfect ten model.
    pimp.gif
  • the season 4 premiere. Thought it was awesome how they filmed it documentary style. Amazing episode.
  • The playboy mansion episode. Turtle trying to hustle for his $1200 pajamas. Drama trying to get into the mansion after being banned. Great episode.
Entourage is appreciated and missed. Might have to dust off the dvds and start at season one again.
It was Pauly!! 
roll.gif

First two seasons = great

Rest = okay to garbage

They waited too long for Vince to develop a coke problem. They should have done that right after Aquaman scored big.

I didn't like Sasha Grey in this show either. Ari's suit game was definitely :pimp:

They honestly should take Bill Simmons' idea of Keeping Ari Gold and just swapping out the clients every few year. He suggested a black entourage. That would be very interesting.

^That was a great episode as well.  Drama freaking out about all the reviews of his new show, hitting a rub and tug at like 9am and threatening the Variety writer
laugh.gif
.  Great payoff at the end with him at the Grand Canyon too.

The epiosde where Ari was found out by his Boss (Sloan's dad) that he was scheming to start his own agency.....

When things started to crumble had me on edge.

No joke, Ari is the X-factor of the whole show.

Drama/Turtle tie for my second favs but without Ari idk how long that show woulda lasted.

ari-gold-****-o.gif

Someone remind me what the last episode was....

I vaguely remember Ari chilling with his wife somewhere on a rooftop when his phone rings.

Someone remind me what the last episode was....

I vaguely remember Ari chilling with his wife somewhere on a rooftop when his phone rings.
He wasn't on a rooftop, they were in Italy vacationing. Turtle is now a millionaire due to Avion going public and Vince holding onto to his original shares. Vince is off to get married in Paris. Sloan & E are back together and Vince has arranged a seperate plane for them to meet them in Paris. The ending pretty much left it open for the movie. I have heard it's going to take 6 months after the final episode.

He wasn't on a rooftop, they were in Italy vacationing. Turtle is now a millionaire due to Avion going public and Vince holding onto to his original shares. Vince is off to get married in Paris. Sloan & E are back together and Vince has arranged a seperate plane for them to meet them in Paris. The ending pretty much left it open for the movie. I have heard it's going to take 6 months after the final episode.
Ari also gets a job offer as CEO of Time Warner from his old friend, John Ellis.

He's definitely tempted to take it, but he once rejected the studio head position to stay as an agent.

99% of the women on Entourage could get it.

The only one I can think of right away that wouldn't get it would be Babs :lol:

My fault for the gravedigging

I used to love this show. After getting past season 1. Turtle absolutely irritates the living **** out of me. Never really paid attention back in the day but E might be my favorite character. Real solid stand up dude. Even tho he's a simp. Vince is the ultimate beta so weak.

Really good show tho...

Last edited:
Forget entourage it had its run, bring back how to make it in America!

Edit: just noticed this thread is old.

Last edited:
Fav show ever.

Ari is my fav charater, with Billy Walsh a close second.

Favorite episode is either Season 6 Finale or Fake Plastic Trees

Back
Top Bottom