I miss the old Sonics

^^^back when i was a kid, i tried to recreate that dunk on my little nerf hoop with my little cousin playing my rodman....somehow, i just ended up on my back in pain. best sonic moment in my opinion had to be when shawn dunked it on chris gatling and gave him dap afterwards.

Shawn Kemp dunking on Kenny "Sky" Walker and like 2 other dudes in MSG had to be his best dunk ever
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

enjoy!

www.youtube.com/watch.php...arch=dunks :wow:
eek.gif

There were plenty of way better kemp dunks than the rodman one, but that one had to be the best in franchise history.

1996, NBA FINALS against the best team to ever play in the league, he proceeds to drop his genitalia on top of the 3rd best player on the team and THE best rebounder/defender in the league. That was a great moment for the Sonics in general.

And big ups to eL for rockin that signature, it may be about 15 pounds now though, after my recent recreational activities.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

hehe I'll have to change it accordingly

and that Kemp Mix makes me wanna break out my old Reign Man posters again
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

DAMN!!!!!!!

Seems dude hated the rim the way he attacked it. That block on Clyde was nice, and the one where he dunked so hard on the dude, homie had to give him props...

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reignman with the Sonics = :pimp:
pimp.gif

GP and Reignman = west coast dominance....

GOD DAMN!!!! I'm so hyped up after watching that video....how could I forget. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Quote:
I miss the old Sonics

Agreed...bring my man Gary back...ASAP.
I hurts to see him in any colors other then Green/Gold.

re: greatest moment in sonics history

i mean i know nobody is old enough to have enjoyed it but u guys know that the sonics won an nba championship right...
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

No, the Rodman dunk was better than the 78(?) championship.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

Shawn Kemp is my favorite player of all time but unfortunately I will never forgive him for bricking those free throws that would have iced the series sweep in Denver in '94. They shoulda won it all that year.

Back
Top Bottom