I missed out on the legacy pack, so I copped these instead

Can't say no to the livestrongs.
happy.gif

http://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp81/drdamon23/?action=view&current=xl371553101.jpg

I wish there was a forum where you could post your pickups. Maybe someone can let the admins know they should create a Sneaker Showcase forum. That would beamazing.

those are so blocky and clunky in person. i saw it at finishline a few weeks back... its kind of an odd shoe.

easy pass.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

I wish there was a forum where you could post your pickups. Maybe someone can let the admins know they should create a Sneaker Showcase forum. That would be amazing.
</sarcasm>
hahahaha

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

I wish there was a forum where you could post your pickups. Maybe someone can let the admins know they should create a Sneaker Showcase forum. That would be amazing.
</sarcasm>
hahahaha
laugh.gif
this pickup must b too special for that

That would be a great idea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

are you rehabbing in those, Doc? i seem to recall you stating that you injured yourself in the TB BB1 thread from a while ago...

I like these, but I would only get them if I could get a deep discount.

LMAO.....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom