@I##* Move or Smart Move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, my boy got beat up in class but didnt fight back because he wanted to press charges against the kid. I thought about it last night, and I wonderedif taking an L at school to file charges and (possibly) get money later through a court case was Smart or a @I##* mov

What makes you sure he'll get money from that case?

Depending on who you are and how it happened, if you get attacked and fight back it can be self-defense in the school's eyes, meaning he can beat his a_and still only get 5 days suspension.

need more details. What I'd do is press charges, and then whup his#!%+ later.

Are you sure that "your boy" isn't you?

That's a female dog move IMO.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hahaha Yes im sure, my boys name is Bobby Akers, personally if it was me I wouldve just fought the guy fair and square after school.

Depending on who you are and how it happened, if you get attacked and fight back it can be self-defense in the school's eyes, meaning he can beat his a_ and still only get 5 days suspension.
My school had a zero tolerance policy meaning if you fought back you were both getting expelled. If you were lucky and had a good record theymight consider just suspending you, but that usually didn't happen.

If your school has a zero tolerance policy then I say smart move. If not then I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. I doubt he'll get any money fromit and if he does it'll probably only his family having to pay medical bills if there were any. Like 5thGearidah said though, I think he was just tryna save face.

^^Thats what I was saying, oh yeah, they fought before, and my boy whose pressing charges Lost. Big Time. Most likely he was scared this time and didnt want tofight back

He's just trynna save face.
If he's gonna sue, he's gonna need to find witnesses that are willing to put their name, address, phone #, and birthdate on a police statement...notlikely.

Like 5thGearidah said though, I think he was just tryna save face
I leanred about that in sociology. Saving face to psychologically save embarresment. So yeah thats what he did. Nobody doesnt fight back in thehopes of receiving compensation.

Fighting in school is off limits unless there are special circumstances, and I mean special. Why risk your future on someone so worthless? For your rep?
Maybe so, but I doubt the guy who started the fight got in any trouble, unless the post starter hasnt said everything...

Fighting in school is off limits unless there are special circumstances, and I mean special. Why risk your future on someone so worthless? For your rep? Butthen again like I said, there are special circumstances.

Across the street or off school grounds, its fair game.

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

Originally Posted by s dubl

Hahaha Yes im sure, my boys name is Bobby Akers, personally if it was me I wouldve just fought the guy fair and square after school.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why can't it be both? Sure, he may not have been tough enough to fight back. If that makes him the b-word then that's fine, and he shouldn't beashamed of that. Not everyone is meant to or inclined to fight. Pressing charges might be even more of a "female dog move", as some of you have said-oh well. I would've done the same thing.

Me personally could never take a L on purpose as far as fighting. Letting someone pound you out pause, to press charges is shameful

Your Boy "RICKY BOBBBY" got man handled and now he is taking dude to court. lol i say it is a good move for him but his reptutation at school wouldsuffer big time.

Basically, my boy got beat up in class but didnt fight back because he wanted to press charges against the kid

Thats some crazy stuff,thats on some I cant beat him physically but Ill beat him in court...this is happening to much now a days with to many stupid lawsuitsfiled with no real purpose

Depends on how bad the fight was. If he got scuffed a lil then it's like ok. If he got slaughtered then.. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom