I NEED A DENTIST!!!

Joined Jun 28, 2007
oo that sucks! get some plaster thingy and put it on the chipped part, and let it dry

it may taste like crap though

Joined Feb 4, 2006
I don't think this is the right place for this. I'd be in the yellow pages searching. SMH, fools pay hundreds for shoes but don't take care of themselves
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

supers0le

Banned
Joined Aug 16, 2006
ill patch you right up for 100
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Joined Nov 11, 2004
the link i posted is my pop's practice in alameda.

aparently a lot of dentists/orthodontists advertise on craigslist. he said he tried it to direct more people to his website, and a lot of people have come in saying they saw his ad on craigslist or his website.

he's legit, i get all my dental work free and only have one real complaint, he won't make me a gold grill
www.districtfootwear.com

Joined Oct 15, 2002
Your pops is a smart man not making you one of those god awful gold grills.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

Joined Dec 8, 2000
Lol @ jang + associates... Anyone see the commercial? Dude is hella hurt. That's the last place I'd go haha.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now