I need a lawyer or I'm gonna catch an assault case real soon....vol. I'm not Henz0

at first I thought this was a humble brag bout playing in China
laugh.gif

Do what the others said, bout bringing it up to local media and whatnot.

Checked out this dude's website, he really seems like a tool

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
 At this point you should hope to be like me... And be paid back x3 

laugh.gif
 never heard about you getting your bread back...but yeah I'll take x3 the payment anytime

I have dreads braided in the black tank.  then the 2nd day I have the white tank.  
If anybody cares I killed the 2nd day which is the 2nd half of the video. 

ok the real issue is: you paid 250 to go play against "pro teams"...and you think you're doin it???

Looks like there's a lot of one on one plays and not enough defense going on. haha

Squad would get demolished on up and down screens.

laugh.gif
4 hour drive for what... beating the bricks off dude then STILL not getting your bread back with police at your door?!

Originally Posted by zmoney3

ok the real issue is: you paid 250 to go play against "pro teams"...and you think you're doin it???

It's not exactly free to fly to China my man... Plus you factor in fees to rent gym time, hotel and food... It's probably a pretty good deal

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Whats up with NTers and going to people's house?

If you're really gonna do something, why leave evidence on the web?

laugh.gif
 Seriously!  
Premeditated assault? Accessory before the fact?  Employing person under 18 to commit a crime? 

All someone has to do is send that dude the link to this thread and... 

Originally Posted by Azndood21

damn you kinda went off on day 1 and went dumb on day 2. props

laugh.gif
 I kinda blacked out on that one sequence when I scored like 3 or 4 in a row.  Thanks homie.

Update I'm waiting on the Better Business Bureau to hit me back with my case.  They said it takes 48 hrs. I'm sure they will be contacting him tomorrow if they didnt today.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I have dreads braided in the black tank.  then the 2nd day I have the white tank.  
If anybody cares I killed the 2nd day which is the 2nd half of the video. 

I schmels a humble brag thread 
nerd.gif

You have game though.  How tall are you?  Ex-college hooper?

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by KMante

Dude didn't last a post
30t6p3b.gif

Wait...he got banned for saying that ^^ ? I guess it was somebody that wasnt allowed to come back.....

He got banned for being a blatant troll, word to "Mr. Zimmerman." I mean, who does that? 
laugh.gif

I don't know how they approved him with that SN.

Even if you don't get your money back, you can totally destroy this guy and the organization he works for. That would be satisfying enough. $250 is not a lot Does anyone know if Small Claims Court is a possibility? 

Its 250.

All NT should start a fund for you so u dont go to prison.

250 members paypal u a dollar.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Even if you don't get your money back, you can totally destroy this guy and the organization he works for. That would be satisfying enough. $250 is not a lot Does anyone know if Small Claims Court is a possibility? 

Anybody have any personal experience on how small claims court works.  Also we arent in the same state.

Back
Top Bottom