I need a solution, acne.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Celticsfan1

Go to a dermatology and most likely ur gonna get Benzol Peroxide get the 10% and apply that to ur face 2-3 times a day and ask for tetracycline (sp?) which is a pill they should give u and you take it twices a day. Don't use proactiv that crap sucks i had horrible and i mean horrible acne beginning of the year i just took the medicine they gave me used the benzol peroxide and washed my face with dove soap when i take a shower it works but takes time. Good luck
thanks man, I was just about to buy proactiv...
yeah dude proactive sucks, you might want to look into accutane also, it works miracles.

i had really bad acne and decided to take accutane a year and a half later and haven't suffered an outbreak at all.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Celticsfan1

Go to a dermatology and most likely ur gonna get Benzol Peroxide get the 10% and apply that to ur face 2-3 times a day and ask for tetracycline (sp?) which is a pill they should give u and you take it twices a day. Don't use proactiv that crap sucks i had horrible and i mean horrible acne beginning of the year i just took the medicine they gave me used the benzol peroxide and washed my face with dove soap when i take a shower it works but takes time. Good luck
thanks man, I was just about to buy proactiv...
yeah dude proactive sucks, you might want to look into accutane also, it works miracles.

i had really bad acne and decided to take accutane a year and a half later and haven't suffered an outbreak at all.

sick.gif
YNS on your head and back too ?

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

acne.org

This. The products actually work if you rub it in the way dude shows you in the videos. Nh. 
pimp.gif
 Acne.org BP + Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer keeps my %!*+ in check.

Don't do this. I did it for a couple of years. This will not cure your problem and it is a pain in the @%+ to do in the morning and night. If you stop, your acne will just come back...
smh.gif

Accutane is the only real solution if you have serious acne like my oily face did. I don't really use any products anymore except I'll put on sunscreen facial moisturizer if I am going to be out all day.

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

acne.org

This. The products actually work if you rub it in the way dude shows you in the videos. Nh. 
pimp.gif
 Acne.org BP + Cetaphil Cleanser + Cetaphil Moisturizer keeps my %!*+ in check.

Don't do this. I did it for a couple of years. This will not cure your problem and it is a pain in the @%+ to do in the morning and night. If you stop, your acne will just come back...
smh.gif

Accutane is the only real solution if you have serious acne like my oily face did. I don't really use any products anymore except I'll put on sunscreen facial moisturizer if I am going to be out all day.

proactive my dude....real talk....theyre have a free trial to get started..

proactive my dude....real talk....theyre have a free trial to get started..

ACCUTANE OR THE GENERIC FORM OF ACCUTANE(CLARAVIS) WORKS WONDERS!! I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER ON THE MARKET. IT GETS RID OF THE ACNE AS WELL AS IMPROVES SCARRING AND COMPLEXION. ONLY THING IS THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A B!TCH. NO JOKE.

ACCUTANE OR THE GENERIC FORM OF ACCUTANE(CLARAVIS) WORKS WONDERS!! I DONT BELIEVE THERE IS ANYTHING BETTER ON THE MARKET. IT GETS RID OF THE ACNE AS WELL AS IMPROVES SCARRING AND COMPLEXION. ONLY THING IS THE SIDE EFFECTS ARE A B!TCH. NO JOKE.

cmon son, proactive started out and charged a good amount, made their $$$ and theyre still making $$$ to the point that they can reduce prices. hell, theres proactive kiosks in almost every mall i go to

cmon son, proactive started out and charged a good amount, made their $$$ and theyre still making $$$ to the point that they can reduce prices. hell, theres proactive kiosks in almost every mall i go to

ACCUTANE.
I was immune to every topical creme, every pill...until accutane, havent had a pimple since.

As long as you don't succumb to the side effects and commit suicide...it's your best and really, only bet.

ACCUTANE.
I was immune to every topical creme, every pill...until accutane, havent had a pimple since.

As long as you don't succumb to the side effects and commit suicide...it's your best and really, only bet.

ACCUTANE.

Back
Top Bottom