I need help. car problem

Alright Ill keep it short as possible. I was rollin a bleez in my car yesterday went to dry it with the vent the heat/ac comes out of. Well my dumb #*# slipped and dropped the whole blunt in there and it fell down inside of it, where the air comes from. I wanted to if this is a safety hazard. I don't have any money for a check up right now and its sorta my moms car. Is it not safe to drive the car like this?

puppet_facepalm_gif.gif

This happened to my friend. Whatever you do, dont put the heat on HI. It will burn the weed up and possibly cause a fire.

He thought by turning the heat on the weed would burn and hed get high, instead the car went on fire.

Major FAIL! I wouldnt worry about it bein a safety hazard but dont be suprised if your mom asks you why her heater smells like weed

I know its a fail on my part. well aware. I just wanna make sure the car doesnt catch on fire or something. thats my biggest concern.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

This happened to my friend. Whatever you do, dont put the heat on HI. It will burn the weed up and possibly cause a fire.

He thought by turning the heat on the weed would burn and hed get high, instead the car went on fire.

roll.gif

How the hell did you drop it haha

Ive always thought that but you gotta like put it in the vent halfway then drop it or something

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

roll.gif

roll.gif
 straight outta movie

i was js being stupid. but if ne one knows car mechanics or something could help me out that would be nice. I dont want to take the car out and have it blow up or something

Originally Posted by lickyticky

i was js being stupid. but if ne one knows car mechanics or something could help me out that would be nice. I dont want to take the car out and have it blow up or something
This guy really thinks his cars going to blow up because a blunt fell through it?

its a blunt, not a stick of dynamite.  you'll be fine. get an air freshener tho

^^ alright man just wanted to make sure. i thought since its flammeble and it goin down the car pipes that it could be all bad

I doubt itll catch on fire

Maybe put the ac on for a while and itll get mad dry and crumble lol idk ..like when you leave a blunt overnight or something it becomes mad dry and if you look at it wrong itll snap in half

everything gonna be ok man. Till 5-0 pull you over with the k9 and they impound ur car to open it up.

everything gonna be ok man. Till 5-0 pull you over with the k9 and they impound ur car to open it up.

Back
Top Bottom