I need help fam!

So i went to my local mcdonalds a couple of hours ago and there having a hiring day tomorrow, so i asked the lady and she said to submit my application online and tomorrow there gonna have an interview with everyone that shows up

so my question is what do i say in that interview to give me a good chance at the job ? im 17 about to go into college btw .

Any advice is great 
happy.gif

Tell them you have swag and that you plan on being there for 10 years. Dress like the hamburgular or grimace and they might make you a manager.

Make the company's priorities-- your priorities

Or at least make them believe that about yourself

Tell them you have swag and that you plan on being there for 10 years. Dress like the hamburgular or grimace and they might make you a manager.

:rofl:

But in all seriousness..
Wear like khakis and a polo.. You wanna look nice.. But you don't needa over do it.
All they're really looking for is someone who's actually gana do work.. And that you are reliable.

Make the company's priorities-- your priorities

Or at least make them believe that about yourself

This.
If u wanna kiss some ***.. U can google the company's history.. And casually bring up stuff. They usually eat that up.

I remember landing my first job at 17. Be confident and professional. Theres never really a script for an interview so whatever question they ask you, go with what sounds right to you and also remember that first impressions are important so you want to make yourself a person they would like to work with and hire. Wear a dress shirt with slacks and dress shoes and maybe even a tie if you're feeling it but its always better to over-dress than under-dress. Best of luck to you fam :nthat:

Wear a gold tuxedo
roll.gif

do some research and go in there cleaned up like mentioned. nothing wrong with going in there dressy. don't chew gum, don't show your nervousness, ask them questions at the end if they ask (search google for what's good to ask) 

Confidence.

Practice your responses.

Eye contact.

Speak clearly.

Go to the interview swagged out for that confidence boost.

Look up some common interview questions, ask them to yourself and make sure you're prepared. It's not cool being caught off guard with "Have you ever been in a situation where a client had a disagreement with you? how did you handle it?".

My go-to is to relate everything to sports: "I was captain of the team and it was my responsibility to be a leader" (or whatever)

listen to da basedgod to raise your confidence level.

heres some sample questions

name your 3 weaknesess/strenghts

why should we hire you

name a time were you overcame an obstacle

name a time when you failed

Print out 3 resumes. They my have a panel. Read your resume over and over to be able to answer any questions they may ask about your experience. Bring a notepad. Before your interview write down a few questions. Examples: Benefits? Work schedule? Attire? Also use your notepad to write down any important details about your meeting. If there is any dead time, pull out one of your questions to keep the interview flowing. If you start to get nervous, clench the upper calf, back of your knee area. Like you are trying to flex the muscle in your thigh, above the knee. This will prevent your legs from shaking or going into spasms. It sounds dumb but it works. Good luck Sir.

Back
Top Bottom