I need some advice...vol. college help

Yeah so it's been a month of college and I haven't really found my niche. I've been doing random things every weekend, and now I'm not surewhat to do. I still don't have my set group of friends, and it kinda sucks. What should I do? Idk it's just really bothering me.

Just ride it out bro. That's how i was. Thats part of the whole college experience, learning to just make things happen on your own while being in a newenvironment.

just be more outgoing.

hurry up though, before everyone breaks off into cliques and you'll be on the outside looking in.

i would walk around the dorms shirtless with a case of brew (serious)

you wouldnt know how many people i met both women and men

Hit up non-party social events...callouts for clubs

if you hoop/workout at the rec often, you can use that as an opportunity to be more social

Originally Posted by CHICAGORILLAS

he's tryna make friends not get kicked out of college
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheTim11

eyes.gif

its easy to meet people, atleast for me.

you gotta be social and approachable....

it wouldnt hurt walking around smelling like kush
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Been at school for 2 weeks and I'm in the same position as you. Hopefully I can meet some people through basketball and classes cause I got a bunch oftools on my dorm floor
grin.gif

just be a little more outgoing my dude... don't force it just be open to meet people anywhere at anytime... or you could just do something crazy and pplwill come running...
I swam in the fountain in front of school and it's been history ever since
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Just remember that everyone starts out the same as you, trying to make friends and find where they fit in.

I made my two main groups of close friends through my neighbors in my dorm freshman year, and a student club in which I was heavily involved.

Hurry up though...soon your niche will be as the guy with no friends, and it will only be harder.

Hit up non-party social events...callouts for clubs

if you hoop/workout at the rec often, you can use that as an opportunity to be more social

so long as you can talk trash in a funny way. always works. not saying i cant hold my ground on the court though haha.

it takes time man. and there really is no need to rush. friends are like seasons man, they come and they go. you'll eventually find ones that got yourback.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
He's a !*$#!%+ clown. That will turn people off offrom you.

OP, try joining clubs on campus to meet people. You can probably find something that interests you and go on from there.

The question I ask is do you have friends on your floor? You don't have to be friends with everyone but usually those are the people that you usuallyremain friends with throughout college. I still *#*$ with some of my dudes that I lived with freshman year. You meet more people through them and so on. Dowhat Downtown says that is if they haven't cliqued up yet, which has probably already happened.

friends are like seasons man, they come and they go. you'll eventually find ones that got your back.
Very true especially in college. One day they are your friend but you don't let them see your HW or can't get the alcohol they turn on youlike that. You'll find good ones don't rush into it just take your time.

You gotta give it more than a month dude. You're not cool with your roommate?

Back
Top Bottom