i NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT...ANY TIPS/ADVICE

large-photos_cocaine.jpg

Originally Posted by Devanisgee

Drink water and exercise more.

And when we say drink water, we mean LOTS of water. I drink 10-12 glasses a day, not including the fruits and veg I eat. Lots of water flushes out the saltin your body. If you don't drink enough, the salt retains all water, making you bigger.

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day. A woman should eat 1200. On average, doing nothing but sitting on your couch with your hand in yourpants, your metabolism would burn about 2200 calories a day. More if you have a good metabolism, less if yours is slow. So try and keep an eye on what you eat.I'm not saying count calories, but a Big Mac meal is over 1000 calories. That should give you an idea.

Work out. You don't need to do it everyday, but do it. You can't expect to lose weight quick if you don't work out. Running is the best (GoogleHIIT Training). Every few days, go and lift weights. Muscle eats fat. Plus, as you work out, you tend to lose muscle before you lose fat, so you're notonly making up for it, but you're also helping yourself burn fat.

That's the basics. If you wanna do stupid little stuff to get yourself more active like I did, do it. I threw away my remote so I'd have to walk upto the TV to change the channel. I don't take the escalator or elevator anymore. I take the stairs. Little stuff like that

And when we say drink water, we mean LOTS of water. I drink 10-12 glasses a day, not including the fruits and veg I eat. Lots of water flushes out the saltin your body. If you don't drink enough, the salt retains all water, making you bigger.

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day. A woman should eat 1200. On average, doing nothing but sitting on your couch with your hand in yourpants, your metabolism would burn about 2200 calories a day. More if you have a good metabolism, less if yours is slow. So try and keep an eye on what you eat.I'm not saying count calories, but a Big Mac meal is over 1000 calories. That should give you an idea.

Work out. You don't need to do it everyday, but do it. You can't expect to lose weight quick if you don't work out. Running is the best (GoogleHIIT Training). Every few days, go and lift weights. Muscle eats fat. Plus, as you work out, you tend to lose muscle before you lose fat, so you're notonly making up for it, but you're also helping yourself burn fat.

That's the basics. If you wanna do stupid little stuff to get yourself more active like I did, do it. I threw away my remote so I'd have to walk upto the TV to change the channel. I don't take the escalator or elevator anymore. I take the stairs. Little stuff like that

High Intensity Interval Training. Google it.

Workout with weights as well.

Plenty of water, lean meats, veggies, whole wheat products (bread, brown rice, brown pasta...)

DISCIPLINE. Above all else, you need discipline.

EDIT:

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day.
Stupidest thing Ive ever heard. You only eat 1500 calories a day, youll go catabolic. Get between 2000-2200 calories a day. CLEAN FOODS though.Keep the sugar intake low as well.

Wrong forum. If you really want to shed pounds follow these very simple steps.
1. Of course start an exercise plan.
2. Second cut out all sweetened drinks. (soda, non-natural juices, beer) Substitute these drinks with nothing but water.
3. Stop eating after 9:00pm.

Wrong forum. If you really want to shed pounds follow these very simple steps.
1. Of course start an exercise plan.
2. Second cut out all sweetened drinks. (soda, non-natural juices, beer) Substitute these drinks with nothing but water.
3. Stop eating after 9:00pm.

High Intensity Interval Training. Google it.

Workout with weights as well.

Plenty of water, lean meats, veggies, whole wheat products (bread, brown rice, brown pasta...)

DISCIPLINE. Above all else, you need discipline.

EDIT:

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day.
Stupidest thing Ive ever heard. You only eat 1500 calories a day, youll go catabolic. Get between 2000-2200 calories a day. CLEAN FOODS though.Keep the sugar intake low as well.

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

And when we say drink water, we mean LOTS of water. I drink 10-12 glasses a day, not including the fruits and veg I eat. Lots of water flushes out the salt in your body. If you don't drink enough, the salt retains all water, making you bigger.

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day. A woman should eat 1200. On average, doing nothing but sitting on your couch with your hand in your pants, your metabolism would burn about 2200 calories a day. More if you have a good metabolism, less if yours is slow. So try and keep an eye on what you eat. I'm not saying count calories, but a Big Mac meal is over 1000 calories. That should give you an idea.

Work out. You don't need to do it everyday, but do it. You can't expect to lose weight quick if you don't work out. Running is the best (Google HIIT Training). Every few days, go and lift weights. Muscle eats fat. Plus, as you work out, you tend to lose muscle before you lose fat, so you're not only making up for it, but you're also helping yourself burn fat.

That's the basics. If you wanna do stupid little stuff to get yourself more active like I did, do it. I threw away my remote so I'd have to walk up to the TV to change the channel. I don't take the escalator or elevator anymore. I take the stairs. Little stuff like that

Thanks. If anyone saw my other thread they kno why I need to lose weight too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh2Death2004

And when we say drink water, we mean LOTS of water. I drink 10-12 glasses a day, not including the fruits and veg I eat. Lots of water flushes out the salt in your body. If you don't drink enough, the salt retains all water, making you bigger.

An average dude should eat about 1500 calories a day. A woman should eat 1200. On average, doing nothing but sitting on your couch with your hand in your pants, your metabolism would burn about 2200 calories a day. More if you have a good metabolism, less if yours is slow. So try and keep an eye on what you eat. I'm not saying count calories, but a Big Mac meal is over 1000 calories. That should give you an idea.

Work out. You don't need to do it everyday, but do it. You can't expect to lose weight quick if you don't work out. Running is the best (Google HIIT Training). Every few days, go and lift weights. Muscle eats fat. Plus, as you work out, you tend to lose muscle before you lose fat, so you're not only making up for it, but you're also helping yourself burn fat.

That's the basics. If you wanna do stupid little stuff to get yourself more active like I did, do it. I threw away my remote so I'd have to walk up to the TV to change the channel. I don't take the escalator or elevator anymore. I take the stairs. Little stuff like that

Thanks. If anyone saw my other thread they kno why I need to lose weight too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom