I need to rasterbate...anyone have any good material?

I used this about two years ago when I dormed. Now that I've finished school I wanna put something cool on my wall. Anyone have any good pics. I would really like something panoramic/landscape.
Put your rasterbations up here too!

a14a38.jpg

I used this about two years ago when I dormed. Now that I've finished school I wanna put something cool on my wall. Anyone have any good pics. I would really like something panoramic/landscape.
Put your rasterbations up here too!

a14a38.jpg

can someone post step by step on how to do this? or how much this would cost at kinkos or any other place?
what websites are good for this?

can someone post step by step on how to do this? or how much this would cost at kinkos or any other place?
what websites are good for this?

What do you like?

Then rasterbate it.

Movies, tv shows, musicians, cities, athletes, attractions, etc.

Search for the past threads to get some good ideas.

What do you like?

Then rasterbate it.

Movies, tv shows, musicians, cities, athletes, attractions, etc.

Search for the past threads to get some good ideas.

Easy....

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Download the software...follow the directions...for the image to look the best in my opinion...you should set the dots at 1 MM.

Take it to Fedex Kinkos or staples and print it on good paper. I use cardstock. It won't run you more than 20 bucks.

Also, you need some foam board. You can get it at Michaels or some arts and crafts store. I bought mine online precut, which worked great.

Easy....

http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

Download the software...follow the directions...for the image to look the best in my opinion...you should set the dots at 1 MM.

Take it to Fedex Kinkos or staples and print it on good paper. I use cardstock. It won't run you more than 20 bucks.

Also, you need some foam board. You can get it at Michaels or some arts and crafts store. I bought mine online precut, which worked great.

Back
Top Bottom